THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Women: We want equality!

also women: Stop bullying her! She’s a woman for Christ sakes!!! :damn::damn:

If you fukk up, you deserve to be bullied.

This. If this Windhorst people would be in his comments calling him all types of fat asses and wishing a heart attack on him, and nobody would care.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't remember if she did but I can believe it and thats my issue. 23 of the 101 voters are folks who work for ESPN. Thats an absolute conflict of interest IMO due to how ESPN runs narratives and its in their best interest to run with a narrative for ratings.

People always gonna have biases.

Players get to vote for All-Star starters. A big chunk of them don’t even vote, and another chunk of them just vote for their teammates & friends.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s only a mistake cause it got out.

What’s crazy is these are the clowns and other nba’ers that started the narrative “best player on the best team”. 1. Cause they are to lazy to actually watch games and 2. For fear or offending a certain player.

How easy is that, pick the best player on one of the top 3 teams or just follow the media’s narrative. That’s proly how they got the job anyway.

It’s mvp of the NBA not mvp of the best team. Cause it’s obvious all organizations aren’t built the same.

If you can’t tell the difference from a player who is really good on a bad team from a player who only looks good cause he gets more shot cause he’s on a bad team, you don’t need a vote.

Even thats bull shyt.

Even this is BS cause they don't even stick to this. They will say well I couldn't vote for the gay on the team with the best record. Cause he isn't the best player in the league.

They make up shyt every year and change the criteria.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can't remember if she did but I can believe it and thats my issue. 23 of the 101 voters are folks who work for ESPN. Thats an absolute conflict of interest IMO due to how ESPN runs narratives and its in their best interest to run with a narrative for ratings.
Ramona gets ripped from lakers fans daily...

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
This. If this Windhorst people would be in his comments calling him all types of fat asses and wishing a heart attack on him, and nobody would care.

them folks in the comments be regretting it when the elephant cac pull up tho

indhorst.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
them folks in the comments be regretting it when the elephant cac pull up tho

indhorst.png

Nah this the hippopotamus cac, he just be rappin :ehh:

People crying about votes is corny, let that girl live. Why the Lakers bringing so much vote fukkery this off season :dahell:

We bout to be fully back. Brehs just warming up for the real fukkery to come. :ehh:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The NBA should really change their voting methods, having the media have full control on the results of these awards will always be trash.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So in other words it’s ok to use shytty ass logic to pick winners as long as they pick the person we want them to. It’s the same logic that LeBron literally complained about last night.

So much for outrage being all about integrity :francis:

And I’m not saying Maria didn’t fukk up and should get a pass, it’s just funny to me how people pick and choose.

Picking Bron isn't outlandish, leaving AD off ALL 3 teams is :gucci:

And I'm not LeGBT :scust:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Picking Bron isn't outlandish, leaving AD off ALL 3 teams is :gucci:

And I'm not LeGBT :scust:

I'm talking about the logic in picking him. If you're picking him because you feel his play on the court justifies it cool, but if your argument is his age and off the court shyt then well...

Also, I'm not defending AD being left off All-NBA :whoa:

If I'm not articulating my point well, I just mean that holding voters accountable can't begin and end with Maria. It's a lot of them that need to have their rights taken away.