Fans Of William Leonard Roberts II STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES

Daps
Reppin
NULL
VERY VERY INTERESTING AND HILARIOUS READ

Some Ross fans need to believe certain things. They have to see his street credibility as legitimate, as if that does something for the music. Personally, I've always felt that Ross was more or less in on the joke, so to speak. I think dude knows he's not really built like that, but if he plays it the way he does, he gets more attention, media coverage, blog posts, etc. He's just like a lot of guys out there who come from a decent home, but still have an infatuation with street culture. He happens to know a few guys who did some things, plus he's an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to gangsters of the past. We also have to remember he's a grown man, almost 40. If you can make 9 million a year doing the type of music he does and just pay off whoever you have to, why not? It's not as though he has a lot of career options available, he's spent his entire adult life rapping, he didn't just come out when Hustlin' dropped.

It's easy to see, people co-sign him and like him, because he is a nice friendly guy and is still the underdog and people still want him to succeed

"I know Pablo, Noriega, the real Noriega
He owe me a hundred favors"

Which later turned out to be a lie

"Whip it real hard whip it whip it real hard
I caught a charge, I caught a charge
Whip it real hard, whip it whip it real hard"

His first ever arrest and run in with the law was in 2008 2 years after that song came out.

In 2008 a picture came out of a young black male in a C.O. uniform. William responded saying "These online hackers putting a picture of my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body.

Then he denied it again here. Just look at his body language and his head and of course his got his eyes covered.

Here he is again denying it and making a fool of himself

Then there was this very embarrassing interview

Then there was this, where he says, yes it was me and i ran with a team and was asked to take the job. It's deeper than rap.

But then in 2012 in a interview with Rolling Stones he says

This was my best friend, who I ate peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches with, and pork and beans with, my buddy, my partner, my number-one dude. Suddenly I'm talking to him over federal phone calls. Hearing the way it was building, I knew I couldn't take nothing for granted," says Ross. "My homey's father was a huge influence on my life, too . . . He was the one who was like, 'Yo, go get a job somewhere, man. Go be a fireman. Or go be a !!ing corrections officer. Just go sit down somewhere.

Then theres the Freeway Rick Ross drama. It can't be a coincidence that they have the same name, bald head and beard and were both drug kingpins who made millions of dollars.

"I made a couple million dollars last year dealin weight"

And he didn't take a made up street nickname, he took his government name and was working in the prison system when Rick Ross was caught and sentenced.

He claims to have never heard of Rick Ross and tries to discredit him but in a 2006 interview with XXl

Miami native Rick Ross looked toward L.A.’s crack kingpin Freeway Rick to make a name for himself.
“When [I heard his story], it just grabbed me,” says Ross, of his namesake.

Miami newspapers have done a stories on him

Ross, whose real name is William Leonard Roberts II, came from a middle-class family with educated parents, earned average grades in high school and was a standout football lineman his senior year.
He graduated high school, won a football scholarship & spent a year at Albany State University studying criminal justice.
His mother was a nurse and his father, whom she divorced, had earned several educational degrees. Until Ross was 14, he lived in a tidy corner house in a hard-scrabble neighborhood around the corner from Carol City High, where he later played football under legendary coach Walter Frazier.

His fans say he was kicked out of University after being caught selling drugs, but Ross dropped out after one semester in which he majored in criminal justice, according to a university spokesman.

“He wasn’t an angel. We used to get on him about missing practices, especially when it was hot,” Frazier recalls. “Football was important to him, and he hung with a special group of guys — fun-loving guys who all went out together.’’
“He was cool, and we were together practically every day,” Morgan said. He said they pretty much stayed out of trouble, other than an occasional shoplifting or stiffing a cab driver. The friends were both hefty and called each other “Fat Boy” from the time they were kids.
Frazier said Ross’ nickname in high school was “Big Bill,” and he was far from the thug or gangster that he writes about.
If Ross initially grew up in a rough neighborhood, he didn’t stay. In 1992, when Ross was 16, county records show that his mother, Tommie Roberts, purchased a 2,300 square foot home in Rolling Oaks Estates, an upscale cul-de-sac community in Miami Gardens.

So all that growing up poor and not having opportunities is lies

But after dropping out of college, Ross’ mother pressured him to go to work so that he would stay away from the grittier realities of street life, Morgan said..
In 1995, at the age of 19, he graduated from the training academy and was hired as an officer at the South Florida Reception Center, a prison facility. When he resigned two years later, he was earning $25,000 a year.
To be a C.O. you have to go on a training programe, have a clean record and they look into your life and history.
“He’s pretty much seen what I’d seen growing up,’’ Morgan said. “We would be playing outside and seeing drugs and other bad stuff.’’
Frazier said he was shocked when he learned who “Ross” was. He happened to see him on television and was taken aback by some of the language in his music.
When he saw Ross a few years later, the rapper told him, “Hey coach, I have to make a dollar.’’
“I guess you have to do what you have to do to be popular and sell records,’’ Frazier said.
Records show he agreed to perform a wide range of correctional officer duties including shoot an inmate attempting to escape.

Carol City resident on Rick Ross

I grew up in Carol City. I graduated from the same school as Rick Ross and Flo-Rida, Miami-Carol City Senior High School.
The perception (which Ross has put forth) is that Carol City is the “’hood”—meaning, some hardcore area, full of projects, liquor stores, gangs and an unsafe place to walk through at night.
But I say, Carol City is not the “’hood!”
This “Carol City Cartel” drug imagine that Ross raps about—never seen it or heard of it!
Carol City is my neighbor… “hood?” I don’t think so! Carol City is my neighborhood! You can still walk down 183 Street at night! Hell, Dolphin Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins was built in Carol City! (ca.. 1995) Do you think that those crackas would’ve put and multi-million dollar stadium in some dilapidated ghetto/’hood?
The happy-go-lucky, sing-song rap style of Flo-Rida (another Carol City resident) is a more truthful depiction of the environment we grew up in. Ross’s grimy tales of drug dealing in Carol City just seems a little dishonest and contrived.

The rapper Rick Ross would have his fans believe that he made millions trafficking cocaine while running with one of Miami’s violent street gangs.
Ross’s purported hoodlum connections were explored last April during a deposition of Officer Rey Hernandez
“Do you have anything that shows you he was affiliated with any gang?” Hernandez replied, “No, I do not.” Zamren also got Hernandez to acknowledge that, prior to the January 2008 bust, Ross had never been arrested in Miami-Dade County, where he has long resided.

In his videos Rick Ross relived these gangster fantasies with his Maybach Music, driving luxury automobiles, sporting excessive and gaudy jewelry on his neck and wrists and romanticizing and glorifying the criminal lifestyles. While middle class America, with their love of gangster epics, has become avid consumers, Rick Ross has become very wealthy in the process.

This guy makes me laugh so much, I think he has told so many lies he has forgotten what he’s said in the past. Obviously his been media trained but even that can’t help him. I’ve heard him talk about being suspended from elementary school before but i’ve never heard him talk about graduating high school going to college and studying criminal justice at university and struggling to become a successful rapper. He has said a number of times in songs and even interviews he is rich of cocaine but according to Erick Sermon he was broke and Suave House owner Tony Draper used to drive him around to studio sessions and he even slept on Greg Street’s sofa a few times. LOL

The thing is that he lied about it and tried to hide his past.
This dude studied criminal justice at university. He destroys the community by saying he is from the hood, and was poor and all that when he studied and lived a good life.

I know he can rap, but on the other hand I don't respect a liar. It's sad when a person is not happy with being them self. Anyone can visit the state(correctional facility) and see his picture is still posted on their wall.

It’s almost as if the loss of authenticity has freed him to push the Rick Ross character to its utmost extreme

Rick Ross makes a little joke. “I know Pablo,” he says (meaning Pablo Escobar), “Noriega.” He pauses, then clarifies, “The real Noriega/ He owe me a hundred favors.”
Ross is tipping his hat to the theatricality of his persona.

The New Yorker Labels Rick Ross A Con Man Who Might Have Put The Last Nail In The Coffin For Rappers Who "Keep It Real"

Williams success in mimicking drug lords has brought him the ability to live like one of them

Perhaps listeners know that this is a version of “Miami Vice,” a show that he claims to have been inspired by

No one expects all Hip Hop artists to be the genuine article. Most rappers tell the odd lie and exaggerate their story to a certain degree. But as far as we know, No one has done what rapper Rick Ross is doing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what I've noticed? People who see right through this kind of music are usually self-aware, and get tired of the same formula. The people that eat this stuff up usually say one of two things: "This bangs." "This goes hard."

Uncle Murda & Ra Diggs Talk About The Rapper Rick Ross

tumblr_n1tnbu1zmS1qcwj32o1_500.jpg

let me start off by saying im a fan of HIP HOP, !! where your from. My Baby Daddy is one of the dudes in the BOOBIE BOYS who is currently serving 30yrs in federal prison. My child will be 40yrs old before she can really be able to see her father other than visiting him at a penitentiary.

As for Rick Ross, being real with no sugar coats. he was never a BOOBIE BOY like he claimed to be. He was never a DOPE BOY. He was always a ni##a in the hood we knew. Boobie who is Kenneth Williams who Ross mentions on songs and the documentary MIAYO was never down with Ross like that. All of the ni##as that was truly down with the Boobie BOYS are currently incarcerated. Rick Ross went to Miami Carol City High School with some of the dudes a$sociated with the Boobie BOYS but was never a member or a worker. when Boobie went to Prison B4 getting a life sentence in the feds saw Ross at South Florida Receptional Center where Ross was a correctional officer. boobie remembered Ross from the hood and thought it was a way to be locked in while prison for beneficial ways.

Ross I love your music but truth be told was raised by two school teachers and was never in the streets. I told chris larceny director and producer off the film when they asked me to be a part of the film that I couldn’t participate in nothing but the truth.

Life is funny bcuz when I was in college at FAMU and I saw Ross I tried to holla at him on this same !! but he wasn’t seeing me his ego was to big. maybe now he’s having a real reality check. your fans would respect you more if you just tell the truth. you don’t have to be a k!ller and a drug dealer to understand the streets or feel the pain of people from the streets. right now to is day im a college criminal justice graduate and I can’t get a job dealing with government due to my baby daddys involvement in the dope game

MsLMPAO305

Them ni##as were doing their thing. I was just watching. I was a fan of the game. I sat on the porch and watched the Cadillacs go by,” said Ross. “The ni##a I talk about on my record is Kenneth ‘Boobie’ Williams.
Dude a rapper, he did some rapper !!, so I ain’t mad.
E-4 looks at it all a little differently. “It’s all entertainment,” he says. “I am just glad to see someone from where I used to be reach stardom. I wish Rick Ross all my blessings. I send him all my shout outs.” Rappers have to know where to draw the line between reality and entertainment though. Chico explains why.
Rick Ross has a Hard-On for Drug Dealers! (No Homo)

I saw i dope prison documentary a while ago set in Memphis, Tennessee and according to the guards and prisoners most C.O.'s are either forced or threatened by inmates to bring stuff inside in their shoes up their a$s crack etc etc.

Examples

A prison officer who claimed he was forced to smuggle heroin and cannabis into the jail where he was working after being threatened by a prisoner has been jailed for 28 months.
????? who was serving a six-year sentence for robbery, told him he would hurt him or his family if he didn’t do as he was told.

Intimate love letters between a female prison officer and a male inmate at a Doncaster jail were used to blackmail her so she would hide drugs in her bra to bring them inside, a jury has been told.

A cocaine-snorting prison officer who gave into blackmail threats and smuggled unauthorized packages inside a prison in a bid to save his marriage has been jailed for nine months.

I was working at a unit when I let a inmate get something over me. I had never been arrested before and let him hype me up into thinking he could get me sent to jail. Talked me into bringing him some pot. When I did he wanted more. Brought it a second time but refused a third. He and a bunch of others then pissed positive for pot and all rolled over on me. I admitted to the cops what I did and got arrested. The D.A. wanted to give me probation but the judge said no and sentenced me to four years. I did 20 months before I made parole. So I have one arrest on my record and was in jail/prison 20 months.
5c4ad3ce_ross-the-co.jpeg

rickross.jpg

Was a struggling rapper trying to make it for years, but no luck. So he grew a beard, put on some shades, changed his image, voice, flow, content, delivery and made up a new character which worked.
rickross-deeper-than-rap.jpg

220px-1061638749_rr-23.jpg

freewayrickyross.jpg

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
You know what I've noticed? People who see right through this kind of music are usually self-aware, and get tired of the same formula. The people that eat this stuff up usually say one of two things: "This bangs." "This goes hard."

Uncle Murda & Ra Diggs Talk About The Rapper Rick Ross

tumblr_n1tnbu1zmS1qcwj32o1_500.jpg

let me start off by saying im a fan of HIP HOP, !! where your from. My Baby Daddy is one of the dudes in the BOOBIE BOYS who is currently serving 30yrs in federal prison. My child will be 40yrs old before she can really be able to see her father other than visiting him at a penitentiary.

As for Rick Ross, being real with no sugar coats. he was never a BOOBIE BOY like he claimed to be. He was never a DOPE BOY. He was always a ni##a in the hood we knew. Boobie who is Kenneth Williams who Ross mentions on songs and the documentary MIAYO was never down with Ross like that. All of the ni##as that was truly down with the Boobie BOYS are currently incarcerated. Rick Ross went to Miami Carol City High School with some of the dudes a$sociated with the Boobie BOYS but was never a member or a worker. when Boobie went to Prison B4 getting a life sentence in the feds saw Ross at South Florida Receptional Center where Ross was a correctional officer. boobie remembered Ross from the hood and thought it was a way to be locked in while prison for beneficial ways.

Ross I love your music but truth be told was raised by two school teachers and was never in the streets. I told chris larceny director and producer off the film when they asked me to be a part of the film that I couldn’t participate in nothing but the truth.

Life is funny bcuz when I was in college at FAMU and I saw Ross I tried to holla at him on this same !! but he wasn’t seeing me his ego was to big. maybe now he’s having a real reality check. your fans would respect you more if you just tell the truth. you don’t have to be a k!ller and a drug dealer to understand the streets or feel the pain of people from the streets. right now to is day im a college criminal justice graduate and I can’t get a job dealing with government due to my baby daddys involvement in the dope game

MsLMPAO305

Them ni##as were doing their thing. I was just watching. I was a fan of the game. I sat on the porch and watched the Cadillacs go by,” said Ross. “The ni##a I talk about on my record is Kenneth ‘Boobie’ Williams.
Dude a rapper, he did some rapper !!, so I ain’t mad.
E-4 looks at it all a little differently. “It’s all entertainment,” he says. “I am just glad to see someone from where I used to be reach stardom. I wish Rick Ross all my blessings. I send him all my shout outs.” Rappers have to know where to draw the line between reality and entertainment though. Chico explains why.
Rick Ross has a Hard-On for Drug Dealers! (No Homo)

I saw i dope prison documentary a while ago set in Memphis, Tennessee and according to the guards and prisoners most C.O.'s are either forced or threatened by inmates to bring stuff inside in their shoes up their a$s crack etc etc.

Examples

A prison officer who claimed he was forced to smuggle heroin and cannabis into the jail where he was working after being threatened by a prisoner has been jailed for 28 months.
????? who was serving a six-year sentence for robbery, told him he would hurt him or his family if he didn’t do as he was told.

Intimate love letters between a female prison officer and a male inmate at a Doncaster jail were used to blackmail her so she would hide drugs in her bra to bring them inside, a jury has been told.

A cocaine-snorting prison officer who gave into blackmail threats and smuggled unauthorized packages inside a prison in a bid to save his marriage has been jailed for nine months.

I was working at a unit when I let a inmate get something over me. I had never been arrested before and let him hype me up into thinking he could get me sent to jail. Talked me into bringing him some pot. When I did he wanted more. Brought it a second time but refused a third. He and a bunch of others then pissed positive for pot and all rolled over on me. I admitted to the cops what I did and got arrested. The D.A. wanted to give me probation but the judge said no and sentenced me to four years. I did 20 months before I made parole. So I have one arrest on my record and was in jail/prison 20 months.
5c4ad3ce_ross-the-co.jpeg

rickross.jpg

Was a struggling rapper trying to make it for years, but no luck. So he grew a beard, put on some shades, changed his image, voice, flow, content, delivery and made up a new character which worked.
rickross-deeper-than-rap.jpg

220px-1061638749_rr-23.jpg

freewayrickyross.jpg

:dahell: this post is a book........the 10% i did read was real shyt though:mjpls:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
his fans know therye listenin to the musical version of scarface

they dont care

when he's off the mic...he's still scarface

they dont care

he's feeding his family as a black man while benefitting and promoting a deadly lifestyle thats ruined countless black families and that he never lived a day in his life

they dont care

the real rick ross is doin everything he can to go against him because he recognizes the wrongness of his ways and truly despises this man using his namesake and former image to profit from a lifestyle that he's trying let people know "dont ever be like me or do what i did"

they dont care

he cant speak on a personal detail of his life prior to bein rich because he has to hide that portion

they dont care

he runs from every confrontation while out of the booth that he can

they dont care and they never will

accurate but pointless thread

Last edited: