Fans Of William Leonard Roberts II STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Jabar ain't his real friend. Guess Jabar's dad wasn't a boss in the Miami Boys, either. Funny how yall post parts of stories but leave out the other parts that don't suit your agenda.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
really all it is he represents everything they hate about 50 so they feel obligated to relish in the fairy tales

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
I guess Jabar ain't his real friend. Guess Jabar's dad wasn't a boss in the Miami Boys, either. Funny how yall post parts of stories but leave out the other parts that don't suit your agenda.

Is Jabar William Leonard Roberts II?

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
takin the stories of somebody you were around and passin em off as your own is boss shyt

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
It's music man....yall taking this shyt too serious

Will Smith can't fly in real life like he did in Hancock.....Is he a fraud too?

this is music man, he raps for the streets for the D-boys. A dummy actually does the stuff , a Mastermind profits from it by rapping about it. That way he can stay Rich Forever

Retarded comparison breh. Does Will Smith tell people he can fly and believe he is that character outside of the movie / set?

Ross makes good music, but I would enjoy it a lot more if he wasn't so extra'd out whens he's out of the booth. It works for him though and his fans eat that shyt up.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
this fraudulent fat fukk and his cornball fans never cease to make me laugh :heh:
the sheer amount of nikkas and the excuses since this happened:banderas:.... the anguish.....the goal post movements:whew:
some jew culture vulture recognizes this pattern after every Ross L and cape's are probably 50% off on Amazon .com right now:bryan:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Who ever wrote this sounds gay and mad..wut kind of nikka writes all that shyt About another nikkas life unless he is getting paid to do it?...has the person who wrote this stepped to ross yet??

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
the sheer amount of nikkas and the excuses since this happened:banderas:.... the anguish.....the goal post movements:whew:
some jew culture vulture recognizes this pattern after every Ross L and cape's are probably 50% off on Amazon .com right now:bryan:
Your caping for a nikka that wrote a full book about another nikkas life :skip:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
takin the stories of somebody you were around and passin em off as your own is boss shyt
Isn't that what 50 does? He never served a 3-9. He was never shot 9 times. Chaz Williams says 50's bio is full of bullshyt.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Isn't that what 50 does? He never served a 3-9. He was never shot 9 times. Chaz Williams says 50's bio is full of bullshyt.

no and no

youre wrong as usual

i mean as always

now go google some corny links full of bullshyt to corroborate your bullshyt

do as i tell you to

now

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i ain't reading all this....we know ross lies all the time. he's still gon' :eat: even as the weight gets lost

see what i did right there?

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny. its like the folks that keeps typing Ross is fake, he's a phony, he keeps lying
gonna keep reminding folks like they gotta convert them to their side or something
they wont stop till this forum is 100 perfect everybody hate Ross place