Fans Of William Leonard Roberts II STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
he was the main one snitching and doin cavity searches...theres inmates out there thatre sayin he wass the one that would snitch if an inmate had extra packages of ramen or if he caught em shootin dice

theres supposed to be a documentary about it comin out from the real rick ross

prayin it gets made

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
dam op you sure did put a whole lot of effort in that post...geeze you expect nikkas to care enough to read all that?

I dont get why folks up in arms about ross..hes a entertainer people come on...we can be that thick as a society to think any of that shyt is real. if you like his music you do, if you dont, you dont...why the coli got a need to try and change each others minds about how a bunch of strangers feel about a mans music....

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
dont you all know?

because william roberts is a fraud it means every rapper in the lower 48 states is a fraud too

this is common fukkin sense

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people really expecting others to stop being fans of Ross's music because of this? If so, you have some serious issues. How do you dictate what somebody else likes? Yeah, Ross has created a fake persona and denied being a C.O., but if people like the music, who cares? It's only an issue if people really believed the story and were out here really defending Ross's character.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another, people who constantly bring up Ross being fraudulent are really the ones with a problem. A lot of claim to never have even liked his music to begin with, but will tell someone else why they shouldn't like him. Many act like people who like his music also believe the duck tales. As if his fans can't enjoy the music and not care that it's all duck tales.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Authorities had earlier said Ross and Moragne-el didn't want their names released out of fear for their safety.

"The occupants of the vehicle have asked for their information to be withheld from being released," Fort Lauderdale Police spokeswoman Det. DeAnna Garcia said. "They obviously, with everything that just took place, are fearful for their lives and their families lives."

1hr29k.jpg

2mewzo6.jpg

302q2jc.jpg

Interview from 2003, before the full Rick Ross the biggest boss character change

@phontigallo
#SonsOfAnarchy is Rick Ross: An over the top, completely unbelievable spectacle that still managed to triumph in spite of itself.

When Rick Ross compares himself to Big Meech and Larry Hoover on “B.M.F.,” the semantics are important. He has gone from saying that he “knows” infamous drug traders, to saying that he “thinks” he is one. The “I think I’m” in “I think I’m Big Meech/ Larry Hoover” implies that Rick Ross in fact knows that he’s not a big time coke dealer, but that he has convinced himself that he is. Again, Ross is winking at his own play-acting.

With “B.M.F.” and “MC Hammer,” Rick Ross has songs that work on two levels. They work first on a surface level: if you believe that Rick Ross is a drug dealer—even if you believe that he’s actually “Freeway” Ricky Ross—the songs work as no-frills coke rap, just as they have to in order to be commercial. In interviews and public appearances, Ross adheres to this version of his persona. But the songs also work on a meta-theatrical level: Ross is both performing, and commenting on his own performance. If you know about the correction officer photos, and know that Rick Ross knows that you know about them, then whole new layers of meaning appear in the music.

No one in hip-hop has attempted to do both at once, convincing one portion of the audience he’s playing it straight while winking at the people who know better.

I Had to Stop Interviewing Rick Ross Because He Can't Handle Hard Questions

I'm a certified man

I'm a real boss

Gangsters move in silence

Anybody can stand in a crowd with 30 dudes and everybody real, but when those choppers come out everybody fold

Ricky Rozay is a boss

I'm certified worldwide

I can put a 1000 gangsters in any hood

I'm a boss

You can't cancel a Ricky Rozay show without Ricky Rozay permission

Unfortunately the fantasy is always better than the reality

Rick Ross sheer inability to break character and admit wrong-doing and/or show humility is actually hilarious at this point and I salute him for it.

He denies/spins being a CO, spins 50 taking his kids shopping, "We aint pushing it back", spins the seizures, spins the LV glasses on the XXL ****, spins the GD fukkery, and now spins a stupid lyric instead of simply apologizing to shut them up

To cave in at this point after years of posturing and credibility cover-ups would be a total loss. Dude is a walking, talking defense-mechanism

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
at 1:30 on...admits 50 brings it to nikkas:mjlol:

admits he's inspired by 50 cent...he inspires his c.o. side...

Leti Cook

Pro
Daps
:beli:Is there anybody that seriously believes Ross or any fukking rapper for that matter, is a drug kingpin at this point? The nikka make jammin music :manny:

this shyt don't matter. All these nikkas are actors to an extent. If they ain't and they really doing shyt, they dumb ass prolly locked up or on the way to it. Bump the music and keep it moving.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his fans know therye listenin to the musical version of scarface

they dont care

when he's off the mic...he's still scarface

they dont care

he's feeding his family as a black man while benefitting and promoting a deadly lifestyle thats ruined countless black families and that he never lived a day in his life

they dont care

the real rick ross is doin everything he can to go against him because he recognizes the wrongness of his ways and truly despises this man using his namesake and former image to profit from a lifestyle that he's trying let people know "dont ever be like me or do what i did"

they dont care

he cant speak on a personal detail of his life prior to bein rich because he has to hide that portion

they dont care

he runs from every confrontation while out of the booth that he can

they dont care and they never will

accurate but pointless thread
This