Fans Of William Leonard Roberts II STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
OK....i'm all for clowning Officer Roberts but you went a little too hard my nigg, outchea freelancing ebooks free of charge about some bullshyt :laugh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately you won't get props here for the info posted but I :salute: you nonetheless.

Does everyone know he's a fraud? Of course. Most of these artist are but the amount of detail had me like :ohhh:. Crazy thing is had he just been honest (:mjlol:) and referenced it as he did on tears of joy (just trying to feed the fam) he wouldn't be faced with the constant task of defending his character/image.

But I know one thing though...

I'm still bumping his music :snoop:

See I never really saw the amount of detail with Ross that you hear from other rappers that rape about the dope game:patrice:.....matter of fact id say his lack of authenticity has actually helped him get a pass for all this shyt....these type of allegations would destroy a nikka who people actually BELIEVED was about everything they rapped about....Ross should consider himself lucky he never had the streets like that to the point people expected him to be true to his lyrics and would be disappointed if he didn't..

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
You nikkas man. They dont hear you OP. They never will. Bunch of nikkas in here like this
lalala+can't+hear+you.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ross should have just been upfront about the CO shyt. It's not like they are paragons of virtue or anything. Most are crooked and corrupt anyway. The fact that he lied, and lied for so long, leads one to believe he was the main one snitching and performing cavity searches.

And :mjlol: at his boy's dad telling him to go be a fireman, or a CO. Who just randomly blurts out Correctional Officer in a list of career choices?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
99% of the rappers are frauds and act just like ross. I noticed white boys tend to hate ross because he presents a. Image of a man and not a boy trying to work under a white man like 50

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
When I first saw that Officer Ricky guy and heard him spit the ''Frivolous'' and ''muuuunkey'' lines I was gooone. :pachaha:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
we have been through this since the C.O. stuff happened... any of his fans with a functioning brain have been able to see through everything since the beginning. who really thought the real pablo noriega owed him favors? come on brehs.... i dont see anybody making excuses for something that we all have known about

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Ross should have just been upfront about the CO shyt. It's not like they are paragons of virtue or anything. Most are crooked and corrupt anyway. The fact that he lied, and lied for so long, leads one to believe he was the main one snitching and performing cavity searches.

And :mjlol: at his boy's dad telling him to go be a fireman, or a CO. Who just randomly blurts out Correctional Officer in a list of career choices?
:deadrose::bryan: