Fans Of William Leonard Roberts II STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
We know and we don't care. Not a fan really, but dude is hilarious, is good at staying in character and makes good music..........sometimes :pachaha:

Wingstop: Best chicken in the gaamme :takedat:
Lemon pepper on my motherfukking wings:ohlawd:

Rozay giving out haircuts and sitting they fade on the sidewalk:wow:.

SmokinNLiftin

Rookie
Daps
Ross makes dope music no doubt, but his whole charade is odd to me

I refuse to question his credibility, but I figure the realest gangsters are the dudes that WANT to keep people off their tracks, keep shyt lowkey, and make sure people got their mouths shut. Not try to explain themselves very insecurely through media houses, radio stations as to why he did what he did (Being a CO).

The fact dude is TRYING to explain himself to people on his past comes across as :why:, any real dude in his position would tell people to forget about it or stay the fukk outta his business, not sit there and explain to the world he did it for more underworldly reasons

My .02

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I just had some lemon pepper wings too :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If nothing else you have to applaud Rick Ross's moxie. A lesser or more sane man would have been buried under the weight of all these lies and exposals. It's obvious he suffers from some sort of mental illness, maybe a high functioning form of Autism.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's music man....yall taking this shyt too serious

Will Smith can't fly in real life like he did in Hancock.....Is he a fraud too?

this is music man, he raps for the streets for the D-boys. A dummy actually does the stuff , a Mastermind profits from it by rapping about it. That way he can stay Rich Forever

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Unfortunately you won't get props here for the info posted but I :salute: you nonetheless.

Does everyone know he's a fraud? Of course. Most of these artist are but the amount of detail had me like :ohhh:. Crazy thing is had he just been honest (:mjlol:) and referenced it as he did on tears of joy (just trying to feed the fam) he wouldn't be faced with the constant task of defending his character/image.

But I know one thing though...

I'm still bumping his music :snoop:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo seriously we KNOW so shut the fukk up

we've known since 2009 absolutely nobody in their right mind thinks ricky knows noreaga

jesus the coli is so backwards sometimes

nobody gives a fukk!!! his music bumped for awhile and he had some tight rhymes

thats it!!!! nobody still thought he was a fukkin kingpin on the low

the coli 5 years late on every rap trend, i swear

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I don't know who this "Carol City Resident" is but he or she is full of shyt. I'm not one to make my city sound harder than it is...it's not Southside Chicago or Brownsville or no shyt like that but it ain't Paradise like this dude is making it seem. I vividly remember 3 separate shooting at North County Elementary while we used to hoop or play football everyday. Bucc Park too. nikkas stayed shooting that shyt up and we walked there everyday anyways not giving a fukk bc that was common enough that it wasn't a shock.

And I know nikkas say they know ppl all the time on message boards and be lying but my cousin's father was real close to Ross. He shouted him out on Hustlin' ("I touch work like I'm Convertible Bert"). I knew about the C.O. shyt from jump but I enjoyed the music...remember I was in class one day and somebody said, "That nikka Ross the realest in the game" and I just the 'oh yea' :sas2: look

But really tho this whole shyt silly brehs...just enjoy the music or turn the shyt off. These interviews, records, all of it is promotion and entertainment. Y'all don't know these nikkas be kicked back not caring.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*waits for fat gusto fans*

:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg