Fantasy casting MCU

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If marvel ever decides to use these characters in the Cinematic Universe. Which actors and actresses do you think can do these characters justice?

Submariner aka Prince Namor ruler of Atlantis
full

Brother Voodoo
full

She-Hulk
full

Monica Rambeau aka Captain Marvel aka Pulsar
full

The Silver Surfer
full

I always thought Dawyane The Rock Johnson would have made a good Namor and Keanu Reeves would have made a good Silver Surfer. I'm still thinking about the other 3 but I'm just curious what you guys think. :jbhmm:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dev Patel - Namor
Lakeith Stanfield - Brother Voodoo
I don't think it is confirmed but Lashana Lynch is going to be Monica Rambeau in Captain Marvel. But if not, I would like Teyona Parris
Lena Headey - She-Hulk
Mark Strong - Silver Surfer

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Dev Patel - Namor
Lakeith Stanfield - Brother Voodoo
I don't think it is confirmed but Lashana Lynch is going to be Monica Rambeau in Captain Marvel. But if not, I would like Teyona Parris
Lena Headey - She-Hulk
Mark Strong - Silver Surfer
That's what's up. I can definitely see Teyona as Monica. I'm sure Lashana will be great but Teyona seems like she'd be perfect.
And Lakeith as Brother Voodoo :wow:.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's what's up. I can definitely see Teyona as Monica. I'm sure Lashana will be great but Teyona seems like she'd be perfect.
And Lakeith as Brother Voodoo :wow:.
The actress who leads the She's Gotta Have It Netflix show was originally cast in Captain Marvel but had to bow out. Not familiar with her but she is fine e as hell.
What's your list?

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
The actress who leads the She's Gotta Have It Netflix show was originally cast in Captain Marvel but had to bow out. Not familiar with her but she is fine e as hell.
What's your list?
Oh I'm familiar with that actress. She the one with them pretty eyes:banderas:. I guess my list will be

Lakeith as Brother Voodoo. You got that stuck in my mind now

Kate McKinnon as She Hulk. Mainly because I think the role would require an actress that has a sense of humor.

Teyona Paris as Monica Rambeau.

I still kinda want Keanu Reeves to play the Silver Surfer. I've been wanting that since the matrix revolutions.

And maybe Ian Anthony Dale as an alternative for Namor since I doubt the Rock will be cast smh.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Oh I'm familiar with that actress. She the one with them pretty eyes:banderas:. I guess my list will be

Lakeith as Brother Voodoo. You got that stuck in my mind now

Kate McKinnon as She Hulk. Mainly because I think the role would require an actress that has a sense of humor.

Teyona Paris as Monica Rambeau.

I still kinda want Keanu Reeves to play the Silver Surfer. I've been wanting that since the matrix revolutions.

And maybe Ian Anthony Dale as an alternative for Namor since I doubt the Rock will be cast smh.
I can dig it. :ehh:
Yeah, I think you are right about finding someone funny for She-Hulk.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Paula Patton as She Hulk
:ehh: that would be interesting. Why would you cast her? Would she be more of the Savage She Hulk or the Sensational She Hulk? Also who would cast as the others?