Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
in regard to complaints I’ve heard most of the criticism I’m aware of revolves around the quality of the content I put in bold...a lot of ppl question side missions in some open world games as being fluff/time wasters and some of the collectibles aren’t even worth the effort

Right.

We want open world games like the witcher 3 not open world games like assassins creed. It’s about the quality of other side content and not a map just being filled with a bunch of “?” With some dumb shyt landmark.

All companies have to do is make the side quest/characters/landmarks fun or interesting story wise. Ubisoft is the worst offenders for just making a map big just to make it big.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Right.

We want open world games like the witcher 3 not open world games like assassins creed. It’s about the quality of other side content and not a map just being filled with a bunch of “?” With some dumb shyt landmark.

All companies have to do is make the side quest/characters/landmarks fun or interesting story wise. Ubisoft is the worst offenders for just making a map big just to make it big.

I see :jbhmm:

shyt, I've played every one since 3
Flaws and all

Wanna rage? Try 2. That shyt was frustrating as hell to play. It was revolutionary for it's time though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right.

I kinda liked those in spider-man :lupe:

lol if I’m being “fair” tho I tolerated A LOT of things in that game that I wouldn’t put up with in other games...but I like the character so much

I agree with your sentiment overall tho...that’s why BOTW and RDR2 were my favorite games this gen...if you’re gonna tackle an open world game then do it right instead of half-assing it

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
AgreeableIdenticalHedgehog-max-1mb.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My expectation is same ol Far Cry with better graphics and faster loading.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I kinda liked those in spider-man :lupe:

lol if I’m being “fair” tho I tolerated A LOT of things in that game that I wouldn’t put up with in other games...but I like the character so much

I agree with your sentiment overall tho...that’s why BOTW and RDR2 were my favorite games this gen...if you’re gonna tackle an open world game then do it right instead of half-assing it

If Ubisoft can come up with a way to make traveling around the same areas as fun as spider-man they would have solved most of their problem

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

web-slinging was so fun I didn’t even use fast travel

idk if there’s a fun way for ubisoft to do that giving some of the games...all they can really go with is horses or vehicles

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Far cry 5 had good characters, even the storyline was interesting but the way they did it was trash. Forcing you into missions, missions repeating..they wasted very good villains.

I enjoyed the side characters and the setting.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
^^^

web-slinging was so fun I didn’t even use fast travel

idk if there’s a fun way for ubisoft to do that giving some of the games...all they can really go with is horses or vehicles

Rooftop running and parkour used to be it but then everyone started doing it and it got less fun.