Fat Joe pleads GUILTY. Going to jail on Tax Evasion.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder if FAT JOE "famous" enough to get the benifit of PROTECTIVE CUSTODY??

Because of they send him to RIKERS with all those LATIN KINGZ and BLOODS, it might be a wrap for him.....

he was really cool with the godbodies out on godsville in Hunts Point back in the day but that was back in the day ...when the Gods held the streets and prisons down..

it ain't like that no more..the wolves got the prisons now :manny:

guess we'll see how "gangsta" Joe is behind them walls

I thought Joe was cool with the Kings too?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Terrible troll attempt

3 out of 10 points

you still lookin for attention?

close20door.gif

Daps
Reppin
Illadelphia
50's got a hot track and him and Fat Joe are "cool" now...:jawalrus:but I'm waiting to hear a jab from him about this impending jail sentence on Fat Joe's plate anyday now...lol

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
i wonder if FAT JOE "famous" enough to get the benifit of PROTECTIVE CUSTODY??

Because of they send him to RIKERS with all those LATIN KINGZ and BLOODS, it might be a wrap for him.....

he was really cool with the godbodies out on godsville in Hunts Point back in the day but that was back in the day ...when the Gods held the streets and prisons down..

it ain't like that no more..the wolves got the prisons now :manny:

guess we'll see how "gangsta" Joe is behind them walls
Joe going to a fed joint he won't have to step foot in rikers.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:whoa: so you mean to tell me fat joe couldn't come up with 750 grand?....that should not be that much for someone whos been in the rap/crack game for over 20 years :what:
I could understand millions, but not a few hundred thousands....

Shoulda slung Vitamin Water:usure:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I would say F the IRS, but I don't want them on my top. LOL

The only way for celebs/entertainers to not go down for taxes is to significantly overpay every year. Whatever their tax return says, they should pay an additional 20% just because. Consider it the gov't portion. If your in a certain tax bracket, they're gonna audit you no matter what. If doesn't matter what you really make, if your "income" is over a certain amount, they're watching you. If you were given a $250K car and a $50K watch by your label, thats an additional $300K you made that year that you better account for. That's where they get them.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Was this for federal or state?

It's funny that all these rappers that have been running around screaming "Obama!" are now getting sonned by his Treasury Secretary (who is also a tax cheat)...

Hope and Change....

the obama admin didnt create a new law called tax evasion...its been around for a minute. I fail to see the connection here.