Fat Joe pleads GUILTY. Going to jail on Tax Evasion.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
50-2-1.jpg

:russ:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Another lost one.

If you cant understand that the government keeps a hand in your pocket no matter what u do then they got you :ufdup:

You smart dumb nikka :scusthov:

Alot of our taxes actually goes to shyt. You walk you trash out to the curb nikka, you don't have to take your shyt to a dump.

As much as I hate cops, we need them and our taxes pay them too.

If your crib catches on fire and you cornered in a room somewhere, our firemen who we pay out of our taxes will be there to save your ass.

And, being the retard you seem to be, if your puny brain decides to stop working, and you collapse, them emt workers we pay out of our taxes will be trying to save your ass.

:snoop: I swear, I hate smart dumb nikkas :snoop:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i wonder if FAT JOE "famous" enough to get the benifit of PROTECTIVE CUSTODY??

Because of they send him to RIKERS with all those LATIN KINGZ and BLOODS, it might be a wrap for him.....

he was really cool with the godbodies out on godsville in Hunts Point back in the day but that was back in the day ...when the Gods held the streets and prisons down..

it ain't like that no more..the wolves got the prisons now :manny:

guess we'll see how "gangsta" Joe is behind them walls

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder if FAT JOE "famous" enough to get the benifit of PROTECTIVE CUSTODY??

Because of they send him to RIKERS with all those LATIN KINGZ and BLOODS, it might be a wrap for him.....

he was really cool with the godbodies out on godsville in Hunts Point back in the day but that was back in the day ...when the Gods held the streets and prisons down..

it ain't like that no more..the wolves got the prisons now :manny:

guess we'll see how "gangsta" Joe is behind them walls

real talk Joey crack should be fine always stayed true to the streets ..........now it is prison that we talking bout so who knows

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You smart dumb nikka :scusthov:

Alot of our taxes actually goes to shyt. You walk you trash out to the curb nikka, you don't have to take your shyt to a dump.

As much as I hate cops, we need them and our taxes pay them too.

If your crib catches on fire and you cornered in a room somewhere, our firemen who we pay out of our taxes will be there to save your ass.

And, being the retard you seem to be, if your puny brain decides to stop working, and you collapse, them emt workers we pay out of our taxes will be trying to save your ass.

:snoop: I swear, I hate smart dumb nikkas :snoop:

Oh really? Tax money goes to things :ohhh: i never knew that :rudy: i have free healthcare, among other things...so i know all about that .

your just a grade A idiot who doesnt have the ability to think outside the box. Its not as simple as A pays for B

You simple minded fukk :snoop:

Do some research

Have u ever had to file an insurance claim for anything? Im assuming not. LOL @ you being this naive :FOH:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Another lost one.

If you cant understand that the government keeps a hand in your pocket no matter what u do then they got you :ufdup:

Oh really? Tax money goes to things :ohhh: i never knew that :rudy: i have free healthcare, among other things...so i know all about that .

your just a grade A idiot who doesnt have the ability to think outside the box. Its not as simple as A pays for B

You simple minded fukk :snoop:

Do some research

Have u ever had to file an insurance claim for anything? Im assuming not. LOL @ you being this naive :FOH:

Terrible troll attempt

3 out of 10 points