Fat Joe pleads GUILTY. Going to jail on Tax Evasion.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Man, what the fukk is he thinking after this many years in the game

yea 90% of these rappers are retarded to be honest. i wish i could meet some of these guys and be their financial/investment adviser. with the rare exception of a few dudes in the bay area, and from the south, these guys are morons with money.

thats y i feel 0 sympathy when they go broke. :pacspit: em lol. ima laugh when in like 5 years ill probably b worth more than all these rappers that are "hot" now. :pachaha:

thatdude

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea 90% of these rappers are retarded to be honest. i wish i could meet some of these guys and be their financial/investment adviser. with the rare exception of a few dudes in the bay area, and from the south, these guys are morons with money.

thats y i feel 0 sympathy when they go broke. :pacspit: em lol. ima laugh when in like 5 years ill probably b worth more than all these rappers that are "hot" now. :pachaha:

A few of them like 50 and Jay-Z probably can't/won't blow all the money they made. But a lot of them gotta smarten up or they're gonna wind up like Fat Joe.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I read a other article that says that 200k of that is a penalty and other 500k was from a 3 year period. Damn joe you couldn't drop 165k each year on his taxes.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Federal sentencing goes by the amount of time you have to serve. If I have 10 years for drug dealing and you got 10 years for tax evasion we going to the same jail. And somebody else that had 20 years for attempt murder but now has 10 years left to serve can be at the same jail. That club fed shyt is a term that went out the window years Ago.

I've had a tax bill myself, i got caught cheating on my returns. Nowhere near what fat joe owes but when the certified threats came I cut that check. I didn't want my bank accounts frozen and liens on my house and all that bs.

A high security risk person is not going to sit in the same place as someone who is serving time for embezzlement regardless of time. Bernie Madoff got 20 years but he is in a lower level prison than people who got 20 years for other crimes.

Mr Miyagi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:usure:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in like 5 years ill probably b worth more than all these rappers that are "hot" now.

:comeon:

stephen-a-smith-doesnt-believe-you-face.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: so you mean to tell me fat joe couldn't come up with 750 grand?....that should not be that much for someone whos been in the rap/crack game for over 20 years :what:
I could understand millions, but not a few hundred thousands....

The IRS knows he can't legitimately come up with those funds, unless he liquidates some of his assets...

And if he brought that kind of money to the IRS, after they already audited him, it will only make him a suspect again...They will audit him again to see where that 750Gs came from...

Sometimes the best solution is to take a loss...You do your 2-3 years, and you come back to your money...

YBE

Banned
Daps
The IRS knows he can't legitimately come up with those funds, unless he liquidates some of his assets...

And if he brought that kind of money to the IRS, after they already audited him, it will only make him a suspect again...They will audit him again to see where that 750Gs came from...

Sometimes the best solution is to take a loss...You do your 2-3 years, and you come back to your money...

IRS got to be the biggest fukking a$$holes alive man :wow:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Government = biggest organized crime of all time

Ever had a hood n!gga tell u you gotta pay to come round here? Thats what those guys do. And if you dont

fed time :yeshrug:

this post is so idiotic i wouldnt even know where to begin