Fat Joe pleads GUILTY. Going to jail on Tax Evasion.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Joe failed to report income. Even Wesley kept the IRS informed about his income as he disputed the amount of tax $$$ owed.

Ricans can't just hop off the boat and stack mmmmmmad paper while reporting jack shyt. The IRS is about to make an example of ol' fat ass Joe. He gone learn today. $250,000 bond == just the beginning of sorrows.

I dig his music. Remember "Pun & the terror squad? Boriqua. Morena."

--> aq out <--

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I know you haven't been in the situation of going to jail over taxes based on your response. No one said they go to special tax jail but they don't go to super max prisons either. The term 'club fed' is used for a reason. Minimum security, a lot more leeway. They are not being housed in the same prison as mass murders.

No one said the bill is wiped out completely but there are times when it makes sense to serve the time then cripple your family.

Bruh you can't tell me nothin out no club fed. That's a term used by people on the street that don't know nothin about federal jails. Just stop cause you talkin about something that you have no knowledge about.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
No wonder fat joe squashed beef with 50. He didnt wanna be on the inside at the mercy of 50's money.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bruh you can't tell me nothin out no club fed. That's a term used by people on the street that don't know nothin about federal jails. Just stop cause you talkin about something that you have no knowledge about.

what can you tell me about the federal prisons? Why do some say fed is better then state time?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
These rappers ain't got money like that :damn: :damn: :damn:

I would bet its not even 10 of these nikkas that are actual comfortable millionaires...
Folk who withhold THAT much in taxes usually do have the money to pay (partially BECAUSE THEY AINT PAID TAXES IN YEARS & YEARS & YEARS). They just don't wanna come up off of it. It's the principle of the matter!

Anyway, at this point it doesn't matter whether Joe is eager/able to pay lump sum or in installments. If the funds are in USA accounts, the IRS can just garnish it. (Wesley had the money in foreign accounts; he offered to wire it ALL to the feds in order to avoid prison time. He offered personal checks, money orders, cert'd bank checks... No dice.)

Trifle with them too long, and the IRS will collect back taxes owed + penalties/interests/fines and still LLLLOCK yo' monkey ass up. :'( (They get tired of talking. There are princiPALITIES involved.)

--> aq out

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

Do you know a single person who has done jail time over taxes on a personal level? Because I know two and one that is currently drowning to keep up with his dead lines. If you don't then just stop because you don't know how this all plays out.

People 'on the street' don't go to Club Fed. That term is reserved for people committing white collar crimes far removed from 'the streets' Rod Blagojevich is not sitting in the same caliber prison that Tookie Williams was breh.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
what can you tell me about the federal prisons? Why do some say fed is better then state time?

thats a pretty blanket generalization. every prison is different. from prison to prison, it differs. and from fed prison to fed prison, it differs as well.

ppl think fed prison is filled with only white collar criminals. were u think gang bangers that get caught wid RICO, bank robbery, kidnapping, drug smuggling end up? those are all federal crimes.

hard to make generalizations. prison in general suks.

for what its worth, in CALI because of the overcrowding i think ppl do like 50-75% of time on a sentence if they have good behavior. compare that to federal time where inmates gotta serve out full sentences. i guess in that regards the "FEDS" is better.

also, for what its worth, the "toughest" prison in the united states is federal. supermax in colorado. read bout it. that shyt is actually inhumane what they do to those prisoners. the eme and AB shotcallers are all in there.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
thats a pretty blanket generalization. every prison is different. from prison to prison, it differs. and from fed prison to fed prison, it differs as well.

ppl think fed prison is filled with only white collar criminals. were u think gang bangers that get caught wid RICO, bank robbery, kidnapping, drug smuggling end up? those are all federal crimes.

hard to make generalizations. prison in general suks.

for what its worth, in CALI because of the overcrowding i think ppl do like 50-75% of time on a sentence if they have good behavior. compare that to federal time where inmates gotta serve out full sentences. i guess in that regards the "FEDS" is better.

also, for what its worth, the "toughest" prison in the united states is federal. supermax in colorado. read bout it. that shyt is actually inhumane what they do to those prisoners. the eme and AB shotcallers are all in there.

Yeah, I know about Florence, Supermax, Javier Arellano, 'El Tigrillo' is in there, they' don't even get to shower everyday....

It's not something I know enough about....that's just something I've heard, and often repeated, about prisons. But, at state you are going to have much more 'lowlife' types, I'd assume, that's what people say, fighting, politics, bullshyt, and in feds, everyone just wants to do the time, quietly. That's what I've heard anyway.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Do you know a single person who has done jail time over taxes on a personal level? Because I know two and one that is currently drowning to keep up with his dead lines. If you don't then just stop because you don't know how this all plays out.

People 'on the street' don't go to Club Fed. That term is reserved for people committing white collar crimes far removed from 'the streets' Rod Blagojevich is not sitting in the same caliber prison that Tookie Williams was breh.

Federal sentencing goes by the amount of time you have to serve. If I have 10 years for drug dealing and you got 10 years for tax evasion we going to the same jail. And somebody else that had 20 years for attempt murder but now has 10 years left to serve can be at the same jail. That club fed shyt is a term that went out the window years Ago.

I've had a tax bill myself, i got caught cheating on my returns. Nowhere near what fat joe owes but when the certified threats came I cut that check. I didn't want my bank accounts frozen and liens on my house and all that bs.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I know about Florence, Supermax, Javier Arellano, 'El Tigrillo' is in there, they' don't even get to shower everyday....

It's not something I know enough about....that's just something I've heard, and often repeated, about prisons. But, at state you are going to have much more 'lowlife' types, I'd assume, that's what people say, fighting, politics, bullshyt, and in feds, everyone just wants to do the time, quietly. That's what I've heard anyway.

Feds joints have all that same type of people as state joints. Some areas around the country are federal as in all crimes committed there are federal crimes. Still got nikkas fighting and getting high and boy on boy lovin:mjpls: one of the differences is you can move around to different jails more often as you level down.