Father gives baby mother $600 for his son. She spends it on all 3 of her kids instead

Who side are you on

• The mom

Votes: 49 24.3%
  • The dad

Votes: 153 75.7%

• Total voters

Yas

Banned
Bushed
Daps
If he wanted it to be spent a certain way then he should have actually brought the supplies and clothes.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
why should one man be held accountable while the other children's baby fathers arent?

are those other baby fathers dead? in jail? if so, let the state/feds take care of them children. it isnt fair at all
No its not fair. But is any of this fair to any of these kids though? Dudes keep skeeting in they moms but dont wanna stick around around after what happens when u skeet in a woman happens.

Now she got one more mouth to feed, one more doctors bill, literally a whole other person taking a seat at the table. Wow, 600 dollars. Little man like wow, u came up in my crib, skeet in my mama, play my xbox and eat all my damn fruit snacks and bounced but only after leaving a little mini u to remember ur ass by, but thanks for the 200 dollars my G! :heh:

Yeah none of this shyt is fair to anyone breh. Only thing is all the adults involved were willing participants in this irresponsibility. The kids see this shyt, think its normal and the cycle continues, with each generations trauma snowballing into the next.

Shyts a sad state of affairs man. Im not caping for the chick or the breh here. As i said above they both played the a$$hole. Its the shorties im siding with on this one. Cause someone should.

silk scarfs

Banned
Daps
people who got the most to say about these type of scenarios never have kids lol.
thats a good mom for taking care of all her kids equally. imagine if that was your sibling with new jordans or game and you aint get shyt. you would be mad than a motherfukker.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not quite, more or less saying there’s not much he can do however she spends the money.

His best bet if he wants a savings/etc for his kid is truly to do it himself-which the court does consider a gift-but any money he gives to the mom he can’t dictate how it’s spent.
Which is why I stated he needs to be on papers. He can’t dictate but the courts can & will enforce if she breaks the order

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people who got the most to say about these type of scenarios never have kids lol.
thats a good mom for taking care of all her kids equally. imagine if that was your sibling with new jordans or game and you aint get shyt. you would be mad than a motherfukker.
So Jordan’s >>> putting the money up for when it’s actually needed :ehh:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
This is why I got custody of my daughter. I wasnt willing to give my baby mama any type of money because I know she would spend more on herself than my daughter. Sued her in court, won, and now she's the every other weekend/summer mom.

Funny enough, Im about to sue her in court again so I can put her on child support. She contributes NOTHING financially to her daughters life.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Okay breh. You feel how you feel, I’m not arguing this. Idk, I have a heart so I wouldn’t feel no way about this…I’m not one for letting kids suffer regardless of who’s they are. Kids are innocent.

They live with the mother, I’m not faulting ANY mother taking care of her kids. We can shame her decisions, but I’m not WILLINGLY letting kids suffer :yeshrug: I don’t have that in me. (Pause)

If it was truly that serious and you didn’t wanna spend a dime for them other kids, why not take him/her shopping yourself? :patrice:
Wait until they are 16 and you get him a car. Does he have to share it?
Keep that 529 plan in his own name and give it to him on the sly I guess while the other kids take out loans.
This only works while they are under 12.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The man, but if she would had reached out prior that she didn’t get bread for the other two, then that’s valid

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its the man's fault its always gonna be his fault

And if its a black man its most def his fault

Case closed

Technically it is his fault because child support court is not going to recognize he gave her an unsanctioned $600.. so that shyt is fair game… now had he agreed with the court to pay $600 a month for his kid and he can prove that she was spending it on 3 of her other kids then the court would have sided with him and reduced that $600 or the court would have had a trust set up for his kid where the mom don’t have access to that money until his kid 18…

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me it’s petty. If she took the bread for all the kids then that’s what it is. You can’t govern how she spends the money under her roof. Props that she spent it on the kids I know some women who wouldn’t. Also she is the handling the finances of her home how she feels fit. If he has issue spend the money take her to court get EVERYTHING 50/50 down the middle. Most these clowns that complain don’t even be having they kid like that be on some ol weekend daddy shyt. Know the consequences when you choose to bust in a female based on her situation and stop being reckless. But they won’t do that, expect all the responsibility to be on the women smh.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To me it’s petty. If she took the bread for all the kids then that’s what it is. You can’t govern how she spends the money under her roof. Props that she spent it on the kids I know some women who wouldn’t. Also she is the handling the finances of her home how she feels fit. If he has issue spend the money take her to court get EVERYTHING 50/50 down the middle. Most these clowns that complain don’t even be having they kid like that be on some ol weekend daddy shyt. Know the consequences when you choose to bust in a female based on her situation and stop being reckless. But they won’t do that, expect all the responsibility to be on the women smh.
I don't get this. Why aren't the fathers of her other children being held accountable??? If she isn't capable of of taking care her kid because she's splitting up CS, then he should file for full custody.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Can’t have one child glam’d up while the others look like war zone refugees. :yeshrug:

Bro shouldn’t have seeded up a useless bum of a woman with no ambition. :yeshrug: