Father gives baby mother $600 for his son. She spends it on all 3 of her kids instead

Who side are you on

• The mom

Votes: 49 24.3%
  • The dad

Votes: 153 75.7%

• Total voters

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Man, this is my worst nightmare. I’m making sure my woman gets her tubes tied when we finish having children. IDGAF! I’ll be damned if my money goes to children that ain’t my blood. :hhh:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dude should of just bought what his child needed with all due respect

:camby:them other kids

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because the court system doesnt favour men when it comes to obtaining custody
not to mention the cost of lawyer fees it often takes to do so

a woman i know even told me she was dating a man who has had to pay $750K in lawyer fees over the last few years due to a custody battle
my brother struggling to get custody of his daughter as he speaks due to having a mental illness (that he has kept under wraps)

you idiots dont know what the hell youre talking about

only thing ill say is he shouldnt have a kid with a woman who already has children, but for all we know his child is the oldest
My point still stands. You have a guy in this very thread who said how easy it was to get joint custody with his ex-wife.

Let’s think about why that is?

It’s funny how you want sympathy for those two situations you brought up without explaining why the situations are occurring.

When my parents divorced, there was no custody battle. In fact, and I’ve said this plenty of times, my dad put himself on child support. Even when my mother had other children, he didn’t care, he helped them as well because if my mom was struggling than we all were struggling. He made sure his children were always taken care of even if that including taking care of children that weren’t his.

I bet most of these situations where the dad is fighting so hard is with a woman that he either wasn't married to her and/or she was the primary caregiver to the child.

I don’t need to stfu just because of the bad decisions those men are making.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Once you enter a relationship with a woman that has kids prior to your relationship those kids essentially become an extension of you and if you have kids with her you've only made a more solid case for the other kids being yours as well in my opinion.

Also discarding that point entirely would you really let your sons/daughter siblings be out here struggling? you going to dress your kid up nice while his brother/sister wearing rags? :hhh:

Old we eating steak you can get a hot pocket though ass nikkas:mjlol:
What if they're the Hot Pockets with the buttery crust and extra filling inside?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Black men:

Step 1: Date women with no kids
Step 2: Marry women with no kids
Step 3: Impregnate women with no kids

Voila!

You just avoided 99% of 'nikka' problems.
Life is hard because you make it hard.
You missed a vital step:

Step 1.A: Have some self esteem.

If that was in place, the other steps would be redundant. :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Black men:

Step 1: Date women with no kids
Step 2: Marry women with no kids
Step 3: Impregnate women with no kids

Voila!

You just avoided 99% of 'nikka' problems.
Life is hard because you make it hard.
This dumb fukk ignoring the divorce rate lmfao

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The mom is right.

This dumb fukk ignoring the divorce rate lmfao
The probability of a woman with no kid getting married, having a kid, then divorcing and having 2 kids with two different shady cats are very low.

This dude brought it on himself.

The mother is right.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
people who got the most to say about these type of scenarios never have kids lol.
thats a good mom for taking care of all her kids equally. imagine if that was your sibling with new jordans or game and you aint get shyt. you would be mad than a motherfukker.
I completely understand the last point. My older sibling got handed everything they wanted when they went off to university out of the city, but I was aggressively persuaded to stay home for university and received absolutely nothing. That's just one example.

Basic golden child/scapegoat dynamic.

But in this situation, the mother is directly preventing the child with the father from realizing his full potential by splitting any material substancev that is rightfully his into thirds.

Spending on children when they are early has a massive and lasting impact on their development. So punishing and destroying the the non-deadbeat dad child's potential may end up backfiring if you want at least one child to be successful. Not to mention why would the supportive dad continue to be supportive if his money is not actually going towards his kid.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I would've picked up my son with his school list and took him to buy his supplies/clothes myself:manny:

If he GAVE HER that $600 he the damn fool, that dont sound like child support

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He should’ve took the time to take his kid shopping. I wouldn’t put the money in her hands. She could do anything with it.

fukk that.
She would just take some of the stuff you bought and give it to her other b*stards. There is no workaround for this situation other than somehow gaining custody. She would fight him out of spite for it.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
if the other two kids are older then it the man's force for getting with a woman with two backpacks already :yeshrug: