Father gives baby mother $600 for his son. She spends it on all 3 of her kids instead

Who side are you on

• The mom

Votes: 49 24.3%
  • The dad

Votes: 153 75.7%

• Total voters

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
She would just take some of the stuff you bought and give it to her other b*stards. There is no workaround for this situation other than somehow gaining custody. She would fight him out of spite for it.
Clothes are not one size fits all, cash is tho :manny:

There is no perfect answer here, just hope you never have to share a woman with another man like this

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
My point still stands. You have a guy in this very thread who said how easy it was to get joint custody with his ex-wife.

Let’s think about why that is?

It’s funny how you want sympathy for those two situations you brought up without explaining why the situations are occurring.

When my parents divorced, there was no custody battle. In fact, and I’ve said this plenty of times, my dad put himself on child support. Even when my mother had other children, he didn’t care, he helped them as well because if my mom was struggling than we all were struggling. He made sure his children were always taken care of even if that including taking care of children that weren’t his.

I bet most of these situations where the dad is fighting so hard is with a woman that he either wasn't married to her and/or she was the primary caregiver to the child.

I don’t need to stfu just because of the bad decisions those men are making.
That isn't easy at all. In Texas they'll give custody to a female relative before the father.

I know this for a fact. As a man all you are is a check, unless the mother is a degenerate that's documented.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Kinda selfish but I don't know exactly what this imaginary child might've needed. If I cared enough about they family/home life, I'd say just spend 100 each on the others and give my child the 400