Father Of 43 Children Found Beaten To Death In Chicago Home (RIP BREH)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You know he wasn’t shyt.
I hope that wasn’t one of his kids or grand kids that got shot a day ago.
3 killed, 5 wounded Sunday in city shootings
shyt, a cpl nights before that, a friend of the family's nephew got shot on Stoney, drove himself to a gas station and died in the hospital. It's a small world. Could very well be related

Daps
Reppin
St louis
pops was out here throwing that
dikk like a javelin.
R.I.P dikk thrower the Gawd.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

egg

Banned
Daps
43 kids is more fukked up than the manner of his death.

If they are all in the same town I’d be worried of some of those cousins or siblings fukking down the line.

My dad has three daughters I’ve never met and that shyt always messes with me lol.
Well you are reppin Alabama so... :manny:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
43.... shyt, that nikka ain’t met a p*ssy he wouldn’t/did nut in yet

That dudes pockets must be on rabbit ear status at all times

My grandad had 16 confirmed by 3 different women, 4 others he always denied but my grandmother claimed them even tho they weren’t hers so it’s bascially 20. Never met him, but from what I understand he always had a check. New Caddy every year, wore only tailored suits, Egyptian cotton everything, all his kids that wanted to go went to Catholic school, my pops even said he was the most popular kid in 4th grade cuz they was the only house on the block with a color TV. Im sure it’s hard, but it’s possible to support all them kids. My grandad was popping them out all the way till he was in his 60’s, but he was getting money and he was known in the streets, so even as an old man he still had the young chicks checking for him. He was in Chicago too, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this old breh wasn’t just some broke ass old wino who just kept falling into p*ssy. Probably was an old player who just had a lot of women.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and how many of those kids ended up in poverty and are jail or died of gun violence ?