FCC Repeals Title II Net Neutrality Protections

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
No. At the end of the day, you're still using your ISP's line even if you use a VPN. Your ISP is still the bottleneck. What VPN does it take the traffic from your computer, to the ISP, to the VPN, to the destination modified. and also vice versa.

The ISP followed by the VPN service will determine how fast that data travels, but the ISP has first dibs and they will be able to place the restrictions on your line based on your account information before it reaches the VPN.

Edit: Well, I don't know actually. Maybe. I guess if could create a tunnel from the client to say netflix and disguise it the whole path from your ISP then yeah. But the reality is that any free solution to this will not be robust and will be slow or have some other catch which is basically resulting in the same result or you will be charged for "premium" service to use this effectively and, again, its like being charged extra for a service by the ISP so no difference.

ISP will track data usage and speeds something VPNs can't disguise.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I am pretty sure if this passes states will pass their own laws immediately and then it's going to go to the courts