FCC Repeals Title II Net Neutrality Protections

Moich

Banned
Daps
What makes you say that?

They assume libertarian-ism is value neutral, it is not, it favors the entrenched groups. They don't take that into consideration.

The playing field is not level, and was skewed towards certain groups for so long but they act like everyone has a fair shot and they run with their stupid simplistic arguments. The land grabbers who displaced the natives love libertarianism for example.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
They assume libertarian-ism is value neutral, it is not, it favors the entrenched groups. They don't take that into consideration.

The playing field is not level, and was skewed towards certain groups for so long but they act like everyone has a fair shot and they run with their stupid simplistic arguments. The land grabbers who displaced the natives love libertarianism for example.
:ehh:We'll have to discuss this another time in an appropriate thread.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
The note on Thursday's docket

• Restoring Internet Freedom
    The Commission will consider a Declaratory Ruling, Report and Order, and Order that will restore Internet Freedom by returning broadband Internet access service to its prior classification as an information service, and reinstate the private mobile service classification of mobile broadband Internet access service. The item also will eliminate the Commission’s vague and expansive Internet Conduct Standard, along with the bright-line rules. Additionally, it will modify the transparency rule to promote additional transparency, while eliminating burdensome and unnecessary requirements. (WC Docket No. 17-108)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Since I was being accomodated in the spacious 6 Star confines of the Bushes Correctional Resort :coffee:....I've been eager to get in these Net Neutrality threads.

Don Cheeto lost any bit of hope I might could muster for 2020. Jerusalem deal is pretty cray, but this by itself :hubie: is so bad and flamboyantly absurd. What makes it worse is that he himself hasn't actually mentioned it at all. Yeah the Russia Collusion Delusion is taking up his time, and NK Ultra, and tax bill, but open internet access is what got him elected :snoop:. Like his advisors are fukkbois of the highest orders, cause I know they have just thrown out Obama did it so it's automatiically bad and the free market wins bullshiit, to his unsophisticated technology brain neurons. Can anyone show me a quote or video of Don Cheeto saying the words "Net Neutrality"?

Even worse than that though, where are the Democrats in Congress? in statehouses?......where is the Congressional Black Caucus?? Oh right....right.....they are more than likely eating from the fancy ISP/Telecom money trough :hhh:. Let me say this too, yall know I'm Critically Objective Thinking poster....I can't excuse fukkboi activities, even if I may agree with you in other areas......so it destroys me to see some, not all, of the libertarian pundits, like A. Jones and nearly everyone on his show blatantly anti-Net Neutrality :mindblown:. Unbelievable. Idiot's websites will be running at the Speed of Sloth. As much shiit as they talk, you think these ISP/Telecoms won't fuuck up access to your websites??...:aicmon:

Conspiracies are real. Doesn't mean I believe everyone of them. I swear, I feel like all the craziness we are witnessing is to provide distraction from this Net Neutrality vote, because once they can use regulations Mafia style, to extort access to the internet, then Joe/Jane Internet go from equals to any corporation or government or organizations to less than a piece of dust. This is a win for tyranny, fascism, and corporatocracy.

Heavy L for the Common Folk.

There will be lawsuits. There will/are attempts by states and cities to start their own Wi Fi and fiber optic cable operations......if the FCC doesn't try to block as they already have suggested. But what is needed is the spineless fukkbois :scust: in Congress to either mandate Net Neutrality or be quickly voted out in 2018 and 2020, since that ISP/Lobbying money is to much of a burden for them to give 2 shiits about protecting the virtue of Internet as we know it :leostare:

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:lawd: Help Wanted

Third Party combo of common sense people with common sense ideals. These current jokers are just creating mayhem, by their lack of action, since that lobbying money trough tranquilizes them from protecting the Common Folk. :ohlawd:

Please apply now!!!!!!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Since I was being accomodated in the spacious 6 Star confines of the Bushes Correctional Resort :coffee:....I've been eager to get in these Net Neutrality threads.

Don Cheeto lost any bit of hope I might could muster for 2020. Jerusalem deal is pretty cray, but this by itself :hubie: is so bad and flamboyantly absurd. What makes it worse is that he himself hasn't actually mentioned it at all. Yeah the Russia Collusion Delusion is taking up his time, and NK Ultra, and tax bill, but open internet access is what got him elected :snoop:. Like his advisors are fukkbois of the highest orders, cause I know they have just thrown out Obama did it so it's automatiically bad and the free market wins bullshiit, to his unsophisticated technology brain neurons. Can anyone show me a quote or video of Don Cheeto saying the words "Net Neutrality"?

Even worse than that though, where are the Democrats in Congress? in statehouses?......where is the Congressional Black Caucus?? Oh right....right.....they are more than likely eating from the fancy ISP/Telecom money trough :hhh:. Let me say this too, yall know I'm Critically Objective Thinking poster....I can't excuse fukkboi activities, even if I may agree with you in other areas......so it destroys me to see some, not all, of the libertarian pundits, like A. Jones and nearly everyone on his show blatantly anti-Net Neutrality :mindblown:. Unbelievable. Idiot's websites will be running at the Speed of Sloth. As much shiit as they talk, you think these ISP/Telecoms won't fuuck up access to your websites??...:aicmon:

Conspiracies are real. Doesn't mean I believe everyone of them. I swear, I feel like all the craziness we are witnessing is to provide distraction from this Net Neutrality vote, because once they can use regulations Mafia style, to extort access to the internet, then Joe/Jane Internet go from equals to any corporation or government or organizations to less than a piece of dust. This is a win for tyranny, fascism, and corporatocracy.

Heavy L for the Common Folk.

There will be lawsuits. There will/are attempts by states and cities to start their own Wi Fi and fiber optic cable operations......if the FCC doesn't try to block as they already have suggested. But what is needed is the spineless fukkbois :scust: in Congress to either mandate Net Neutrality or be quickly voted out in 2018 and 2020, since that ISP/Lobbying money is to much of a burden for them to give 2 shiits about protecting the virtue of Internet as we know it :leostare:
When this goes down Thursday... he better have his family in witness protection because people will do some stupid shyt.... it won’t be pranking and sending pizzas to his house

fukk I was gonna start up a blog beginning of the year... guess I better hold off until this shyt unfolds...

2018 gonna be a dark year at this rate