only thing in her purse a damn ID and makeup

200.gif

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soooo many ways to spend less or avoid dates

Get a fast reliable internet connection to the crib, stream movies online, buy cheap snacks and drink (alcohol preferrably:scheme:) thats a cheap movie date

Buy ingredients and suggest yall cook together or you cook for her,and make homemade cocktails (with lots of alcohol:scheme:) thats a cheap dinner date

Go for a walk by the lake & grab an ice-cream.

Avoid dates as much as possible brehs, so many women using dudes for free meals, free tickets to a game/concert.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
So if it costs that much then where are the dudes who say "You don't pay for it" at?

You would think they'd have made the first page already.

These magical negros that somehow have so much game they never shell out a dime, but when they do "It ain't trickin if you have it" and "No sweat off my back" or some other bullshyt like "Broke nikka problems", "It's only 1% of my monthly income, I'mma baller nikka" :mjlol:

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
it's probably double or triple for foreign chicks (here in the states)

Not really. Maybe like 5-6 years ago I've spent $300 on 3 dates with American Women in NYC all lead to duds

Spent $100 and got it in several times (smashed on the 3rd) and got home cooked meals and pampered thereafter with my Woman who is Japanese

By and far when considering the law of averages and any nikka I've ever put on to Japan they say the same thing.