F
Cause most of you bytches ain't worth it :scusthov:

giphy.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
True... Which ruins it for the women that don't mind helping with the household... But the man insist on doing it.
I insist. I can go fifty fifty with a woman, but I feel like if I can't give her something she can't provide for herself, what good I am? My mom never got married and she's a catch. I know it's because there was nothing a man could give her that she didn't have or couldn't get herself. I like codependency. I like needing my girl to make sure I save money and keep my ADHD having ass focused. I like feeling needed too. I didn't see my girlfriend for a month because she said something that hurt my feelings and I felt like she didn't need me.

When her car broke down at 1am and she had her two kids with her, of course she called me, and I handled it for her. She forgot to bring a jacket to work so I drove behind her in my car and gave her my sweater. I also prepared her meals for her too.

She did my smelly soccer laundry, hahaha, that's love. Her best friend was my first love and ex GF.

That's why I bought them both manny/peddies. She scheduled my haircuts and enrolled me in school. I'm really indecisive. She wasn't.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I insist. I can go fifty fifty with a woman, but I feel like if I can't give her something she can't provide for herself, what good I am? My mom never got married and she's a catch. I know it's because there was nothing a man could give her that she didn't have or couldn't get herself. I like codependency. I like needing my girl to make sure I save money and keep my ADHD having ass focused. I like feeling needed too. I didn't see my girlfriend for a month because she said something that hurt my feelings and I felt like she didn't need me.

When her car broke down at 1am and she had her two kids with her, of course she called me, and I handled it for her. She forgot to bring a jacket to work so I drove behind her in my car and gave her my sweater. I also prepared her meals for her too.

She did my smelly soccer laundry, hahaha, that's love. Her best friend was my first love and ex GF.

That's why I bought them both manny/peddies. She scheduled my haircuts and enrolled me in school. I'm really indecisive. She wasn't.

Breh, you trolling right?

tumblr_m8oih9ZZg91rtef2wo1_r2_250.gif

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

Breh it sounds like you really need to sort yourself out first, especially the need for dependency. That's building a relationship on sand.

My woman doesn't "need" me and I don't "need" her. It's a coalition of greatness to do better.

Ain't nothing wrong with a woman adding to your life and vice versa...but that a all it should be 'additions', wherein without her your life will still be great.

And your treating your ex girlfriend who happens to be her friend too... :francis:

Those dapping you don't have your best interest at heart, its like watching fireworks from afar but they dont want it close to home in real life. Go have a talk with an older uncle something.

Good luck breh.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And naan won't fix em a plate :dead:
That's what I don't get. These fagot simps paying out the ass just to be with a IG model to fukk and have ride around and they don't do shyt for them. Nothing but get p*ssy for a ridiculous price. Ya'll generation lost.