Federally Confirmed: nikkas telling on themselves:mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If I grew up during social media, would I be just as naive?

i am so glad that the internet started blowing up when i was in my early 20's.
i was using it in my late teens but search engines were ass at that point.
by 2000 that shyt blew my mind.
really glad social media was not a thing.

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
I knew y'all was gonna start making up excuses when it came to white people and white Italian mafia dudes snitching on theirselves on Vlad.

How is it self snitching if you’re talking about a crime that you either did time for or have immunity for? Who’s at risk of getting in trouble? :gucci:

But getting online and bragging about or alluding to the fact that you’re a criminal or involved in criminal activity is stupid no matter who does it.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 'Hot nikka'song by Bobby Shmurda he talks about one of his homies being a "shooter"..

I gotta find the lyrics

" And we keep them 9 millis on my block, nikka
And Monte keep it on him, he done dropped nikkas
And Trigger, he be wilding, he some hot nikka
Tones known to get busy with them Glocks, nikka "

Who did he say his homies killed?

Do you the names of the people they done killed?

The district attorney can't say "Ok this entire block is being arrested because Bobby said y'all keep them 9 millies on this block"

"And Monte you're being arrested because Bobby said you keep it on you and you done dropped nikkas".

"And Trigger you're being arrested because Bobby said you be wilding and you some hot nikka"

"And Tones you're being arrested because Bobby said you're known to get busy with them glocks nikka"

District Attorney:
"As you guys can hear we have a pretty solid case with solid evidence. You guys can either rat each other out or take a plea deal because as you guys can hear on this song Bobby snitches on all you guys so if you choose to go to trial you will lose guaranteed. All we have to do is play this song for the jurors and you guys will be doing life in prison without the possibility of parole. Those lyrics nails you guys coffins shut".

Judge:
"Jurors based off of the evidence(Bobby Shmurda Hot nikka lyrics) presented to you today by the prosecution. How do you find the defendants in this case today? Guilty or not guilty?"

Jurors:
"Your honor based off the evidence(Bobby Shmurda Hot nikka lyrics) presented by the prosecution today we the jury find all 3 defendants Monte, Trigger, and Tones NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES YOUR HONOR"

Thecoli: "Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but"

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it self snitching if you’re talking about a crime that you either did time for or have immunity for? Who’s at risk of getting in trouble? :gucci:

But getting online and bragging about or alluding to the fact that you’re a criminal or involved in criminal activity is stupid no matter who does it.

So you're saying it's not self snitching whenever black dudes go on vlad and talk about crimes that they've already did time for. Right?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Who did he say his homies killed?

Do you the names of the people they done killed?

The district attorney can't say "Ok this entire block is being arrested because Bobby said y'all keep them 9 millies on this block"

"And Monte you're being arrested because Bobby said you keep it on you and you done dropped nikkas".

"And Trigger you're being arrested because Bobby said you be wilding and you some hot nikka"

"And Tones you're being arrested because Bobby said you're known to get busy with them glocks nikka"

District Attorney:
"As you guys can hear we have a pretty solid case with solid evidence. You guys can either rat each other out or take a plea deal because as you guys can hear on this song Bobby snitches on all you guys so if you choose to go to trial you will lose guaranteed. All we have to do is play this song for the jurors and you guys will be doing life in prison without the possibility of parole. Those lyrics nails you guys coffins shut".

Judge:
"Jurors based off of the evidence(Bobby Shmurda Hot nikka lyrics) presented to you today by the prosecution. How do you find the defendants in this case today? Guilty or not guilty?"

Jurors:
"Your honor based off the evidence(Bobby Shmurda Hot nikka lyrics) presented by the prosecution today we the jury find all 3 defendants Monte, Trigger, and Tones NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES YOUR HONOR"

Thecoli: "Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but"
You typed all that nonsense for nothing breh...

Who cares...the cops connect the dots.

They know dude murdered someone now they do their detective work to find who..it's still switching on themselves and makes them suspects.

NYPD has a unit that looks at social media I believe.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Ok bruh. The Florida State Attorney and the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office feel differently.

Bra i guarantee you they didn't charge nobody or make no arrests off of no mixtape covers or lyrics. They file charges and make arrests based off of witnesses, ctctv footage, surveillance, admission with specific details, possession of murder weapon, etc...

Not no subliminal indirect shyt

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Bra i guarantee you they didn't charge nobody or make no arrests off of no mixtape covers or lyrics. They file charges and make arrests based off of witnesses, ctctv footage, surveillance, admission with specific details, possession of murder weapon, etc...

Not no subliminal indirect shyt
Yes, they require evidence to indict and convict. But when the killer points them in the direction and basically says they did it in real time and provides a descriptive rundown of how it took place that obviously makes the police’s ability to gather and obtain that evidence a lot easier. :dead:

Most of these hood killings in a lot of cities go uninvestigated and unsolved.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
For some of these clowns it doesn't count unless other people know you did it.

Be thankful they this dumb.

Facebook live and IG live has been some of the best and worst things to happen to people with no filter or self control in incriminating themselves and their associates.

Make the cops jobs 100% easier.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You typed all that nonsense for nothing breh...

Who cares...the cops connect the dots.

They know dude murdered someone now they do their detective work to find who..it's still switching on themselves and makes them suspects.

NYPD has a unit that looks at social media I believe.

So do you think the dumbass retarded white dude that killed his wife and buried her and then got arrested because he rapped about killing her and burying her deserve to get life in prison or the death penalty?

And Eminem self snitched about raping and killing his mom and his ex girlfriend Kim.