Federally Confirmed: nikkas telling on themselves:mjlol:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mitch caught a body about a week ago. *Tosses hat.

I already posted a white dude snitched on his self after he rapped about killing his wife and burying her. Police heard the rap and locked his ass up. He's in prison for life. Alot of white people self snitch on theirselves. fukking dumbass stupid muthafukkas

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Who did Bobby admit to killing? Who did he say his mans killed? What was the name of the victim who was killed?

Like i said y'all claim these dudes are self snitching but y'all can't say:
1.The name of the victim who was killed
2.The names of the shooters/killers
3.The murder weapon that was used to commit the murder or crime.
4.The getaway driver
5.The getaway car

So if y'all can't provide these details then it's not self snitching. Self snitching is saying "I'm the one that killed that white dude named Billy 3 months ago. I shot him 2 times in the back of his head in his suburban home. The murder weapon I used to kill him was a 12 guage shotgun. I wrapped his body up in a blanket and threw him in a lake. I still have the murder weapon and can provide very specific details about the murder that nobody could possibly know unless they're the actual killer".

That's self snitching. That's the type of shyt that a district attorney would file charges about.

Not a dude saying "I got 40 bodies don't end up #41. Me and my nikkas be murking shyt and catching bodies. Lil wicked just murked 5 white kkk members because killing is just another hobby"

No it's not... You can vaguely tell on yourself.. You can tell on yourself by saying ONE wrong answer and it matches up with details of the crime.. You don't need to actually say you did a damn thing. Just knowing too much and letting the world know what you know, can land you in jail.. Did someone else tell that info? Nah... just you...

You told on yourself any way you slice it. If you shut the fukk up and said nothing, you'd be free.. Therefore, you snitched on yourself

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You typed all that nonsense for nothing breh...

Who cares...the cops connect the dots.

They know dude murdered someone now they do their detective work to find who..it's still switching on themselves and makes them suspects.

NYPD has a unit that looks at social media I believe.
Just take the lyrics and imagine a guy walking into the police station and saying the exact same words..

"Yea I caught a body, my man julio got all the brick, jonny keeps the guns, and pappi will rape your bytch and toss her in the river"

Then he walks out.....

If the cops look into this shyt, he fukking snitched on himself. No he didn't give details.. But he lead the police DIRECTLY to their lifestyle and fed them the details of who does what in the organization.. All the cops gotta do is find evidence of what you told them, then use your "lyrics" as backup to prove what they found...

It's clear as day that you're dumb as fukk and telling on yourself if you commit crimes and discuss them with everyone with a spotify link

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I can't imagine my dad and his brothers doing shyt like this in the 80s. But if they did, shyt would have been pure comedy. Buncha nikkas with cowboy boots and hats with jheri curls talking that murder shyt. When my daddy died I found out he used to do "Big Dirt" when needed.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'll say it again.
social media is no place for huSTLers and gangsters.
It's a perpetual Frank Lucas chinchilla coat moment.
UKVu0t8.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's not... You can vaguely tell on yourself.. You can tell on yourself by saying ONE wrong answer and it matches up with details of the crime.. You don't need to actually say you did a damn thing. Just knowing too much and letting the world know what you know, can land you in jail.. Did someone else tell that info? Nah... just you...

You told on yourself any way you slice it. If you shut the fukk up and said nothing, you'd be free.. Therefore, you snitched on yourself

So how do you feel about the white dude I posted? He killed his wife and rapped about it. The police heard his lyrics, found her body then arrested him for her murder. Do you his dumbass should get the death penalty? Because his dumbass wanted clout and fame that stupid muthafukka snitched on his self. Low iq retarded fakkit should've shut his fukking mouth.

Same thing with the white Italian mafia idiot I posted. He snitched on his self about a unsolved case. These are the dumbest muthafukkas alive. Do you think he also deserve the death penalty?

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
So you're saying this dumbass white Italian dude is self snitching on his self?

He admitted to killing somebody and the name of person he admitted to killing case is still open and unsolved therefore this white dude would be the 1st and only dumbas to openly self snitch on his self about a open murder that's unsolved. Would you agree that this white dude is stupidest and dumbest person to ever go on Vlad?

I guess? But this is the same person who claimed to kill 300 people including a pope
:mjlol::duck: But if it is true then yes, he is snitching on himself.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So how do you feel about the white dude I posted? He killed his wife and rapped about it. The police heard his lyrics, found her body then arrested him for her murder. Do you his dumbass should get the death penalty? Because his dumbass wanted clout and fame that stupid muthafukka snitched on his self. Low iq retarded fakkit should've shut his fukking mouth.

Same thing with the white Italian mafia idiot I posted. He snitched on his self about a unsolved case. These are the dumbest muthafukkas alive. Do you think he also deserve the death penalty?
Yes. They are all dumb as fukk. The lady who set emmitt till. Self snitcher. I don’t care if she’s 105. Put her century old ass right in a prison cell.

also. I don’t believe death is a punishment. At all. So no. Lock them in solitary for 100 years. That’s a punishment

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So do you agree that these stupid ass retarded dumbass white people self snitching on their selves deserve the death penalty or life in prison?

Also do you agree that black cops need to treat white people the same way white cops treat black people?

Black cops shoot white people because they fit the description?

Black cops take a black kid to McDonald's after committing multiple murders on innocent white people?

Black cops take black killer get cold water and a ride home after shooting up a peaceful protest against black police killing unarmed white people?

Do you agree that black cops and black people need to do the same exact thing to white people or none of it needs to be happening at all.
Are you serious? Are these real questions? Obviously people that break the law should be punished accordingly no matter what color they are.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If I was in some dirt I wouldn't even have social media.

breh if I’m doing dirt my smart phone wouldn’t event have a sim in it and would barely get turned on.

I’d still be using tracfones and tossing them like used Duracell batteries

these new cats will be actively doing dirt and thinking about what to post AS the crime is being committed. You can tell they were raised by bytches because no real dude is so impulsive about getting attention like that.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you serious? Are these real questions? Obviously people that break the law should be punished accordingly no matter what color they are.

Nikkas don't say shyt about black people should get the same resources as white people.. Nah..

These nikkas wanna destroy just like white people do.. Their minds are stuck on negative shyt..

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
These young nikkaz is dumb asf. I know multiple nikkaz who are on probation and parole and are on social media posting multiple straps, drugs etc. shyt is :mindblown:

I know one homie who got in the middle of some bullshyt because he bought an EBT card from a muthafuka and whoever owned it reported 8t stolen...how did he get in the middle you ask...stupid muthafuka went to the grocery store with his uniform on so the police tracked his simple ass down.

Told that nikka he was sloppy as fukk and thus is a nikka who be into all kinds of licks and shyt. Told him he was dumb as fukk and too damn sloppy. These young nikkaz would have NEVER made it in the late 90's early '00's