Federally Confirmed: nikkas telling on themselves:mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Durk trying to clean up his act and get the feds off his ass but dudes in here talking about songs

STOP BROADCASTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU DUMB fukkS.

Last edited:

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
So you're saying it's not self snitching whenever black dudes go on vlad and talk about crimes that they've already did time for. Right?

There’s a difference between talking about past crimes

and bragging or insinuating that you’re actively involved in crimes

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a difference between talking about past crimes

and bragging or insinuating that you’re actively involved in crimes

So you're saying this dumbass white Italian dude is self snitching on his self?

He admitted to killing somebody and the name of person he admitted to killing case is still open and unsolved therefore this white dude would be the 1st and only dumbas to openly self snitch on his self about a open murder that's unsolved. Would you agree that this white dude is stupidest and dumbest person to ever go on Vlad?

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lame lil dude shyt

Bra do you see this lame ass shyt. This dumbass white Italian dude really snitched on his self about a murder that's still open and unsolved. This gotta be the biggest self snitching dumbass that's ever been on Vlad. These white Italian mafia dudes love snitching on theirselves especially when they get on Vlad. Clout got these white Italian dudes snitching on theirselves

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Which lyric did Von say "I'm the one who killed such and such"?

Also since it's supposedly so many rappers that self snitch on songs in this new generation then give me just 3 examples of rappers saying "I'm the one that killed such and such". They can be from Chicago or anywhere. Just give me 3
Nobody will find any examples bc you want those exact words and nobody that lived the past 4 decades talk like that. That's like Dave Chappelle saying he don't believe it was r Kelly in the video unless he sees him stating his full name with his I'd with his mama co signing. shyt like that don't happen innreal life and you know it which is why you want those words exactly.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody will find any examples bc you want those exact words and nobody that lived the past 4 decades talk like that. That's like Dave Chappelle saying he don't believe it was r Kelly in the video unless he sees him stating his full name with his I'd with his mama co signing. shyt like that don't happen innreal life and you know it which is why you want those words exactly.

That's what self snitching is bra. I posted a Vladtv interview of a dumbass white Italian mafia dude self snitching on his self about a murder where the case is still open and unsolved. Now that's a example of somebody self snitching in a interview.

Eariler I posted a dumbass white dude who's a full blown idiot self snitching in a song/lyrics/freestyle. He killed his wife and buried her. Then he freestyled and rapped about killing her and burying her. The police seen his freestyle rap and arrested him and charged him with her murder. They found her body buried on his property. So that's a example of self snitching using lyrics.

But for some reason it seems like don't nobody on here got no smoke or no outrage for the white Italian dude snitching on his self about a murder or the white dude snitching on his self about killing his wife.

Won't nobody criticize or condemn these dumbass white people for snitching on their selves. It's like people are mad at me for exposing white people for being dumbasses self snitching on their selves for clout and fame. They want to put this self snitching shyt on black people. They want black people to be the face of this self snitching shyt. That's why they won't call these white people dumbasses or idiots for snitching on their selves.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That's what self snitching is bra. I posted a Vladtv interview of a dumbass white Italian mafia dude self snitching on his self about a murder where the case is still open and unsolved. Now that's a example of somebody self snitching in a interview.

Eariler I posted a dumbass white dude who's a full blown idiot self snitching in a song/lyrics/freestyle. He killed his wife and buried her. Then he freestyled and rapped about killing her and burying her. The police seen his freestyle rap and arrested him and charged him with her murder. They found her body buried on his property. So that's a example of self snitching using lyrics.

But for some reason it seems like don't nobody on here got no smoke or no outrage for the white Italian dude snitching on his self about a murder or the white dude snitching on his self about killing his wife.

Won't nobody criticize or condemn these dumbass white people for snitching on their selves. It's like people are mad at me for exposing white people for being dumbasses self snitching on their selves for clout and fame. They want to put this self snitching shyt on black people. They want black people to be the face of this self snitching shyt. That's why they won't call these white people dumbasses or idiots for snitching on their selves.
I don't compare any black people to white people so none of that means anything to me. White people live by a different set of rules black people aren't allowed to experience. We get shot bc we "fit the description" and white people get to eat burger king after they comittes multiple murders. They get cold water and a ride home after shooting up a peaceful protest against police killing unarmed black people.

I expect the worst from white people bc that's all they ever show that they're capable of. Being super critical towards black people in this "self snitching" situation is so they can stop being so fukking stupid. It's like giving the firing squad ammo. That's pretty fukking stupid if you ask me

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Durk trying to clean up his act and get the feds off his ass but dudes in here talking about songs

STOP BROADCASTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU DUMB fukkS.

It’s too late… He has the bag, he could’ve used his platform to try to cut that sh*t down. He could’ve came with some let take over the rap game as a city, extended olive branches to rivals, and did a lot. I know it’s a simple take but I have hope for disenfranchised black people.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't compare any black people to white people so none of that means anything to me. White people live by a different set of rules black people aren't allowed to experience. We get shot bc we "fit the description" and white people get to eat burger king after they comittes multiple murders. They get cold water and a ride home after shooting up a peaceful protest against police killing unarmed black people.

I expect the worst from white people bc that's all they ever show that they're capable of. Being super critical towards black people in this "self snitching" situation is so they can stop being so fukking stupid. It's like giving the firing squad ammo. That's pretty fukking stupid if you ask me

So do you agree that these stupid ass retarded dumbass white people self snitching on their selves deserve the death penalty or life in prison?

Also do you agree that black cops need to treat white people the same way white cops treat black people?

Black cops shoot white people because they fit the description?

Black cops take a black kid to McDonald's after committing multiple murders on innocent white people?

Black cops take black killer get cold water and a ride home after shooting up a peaceful protest against black police killing unarmed white people?

Do you agree that black cops and black people need to do the same exact thing to white people or none of it needs to be happening at all.