Fellow Weeknd Fans, Am I The Only One Who Prefers This Type of Music From Him?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What I don't get it when he sticks to this updated but still OG weeknd sound it's bigger than the pop
shyt. Can't feel my face was huge but it was nowhere bigger than the hills. And he's talking about he can't get it up because he just fukked two Thots.

The weeknd's team can be smart but off at the same time. He should have followed up with Acquainted after the hills instead of in the night which flopped.
The hills would not have its success without can't feel my face.

The hills was released first. Can't Feely my face caught on and blew the door open for him and opened up a lane for the hills to crawl back and become even bigger.

The hills is no doubt better but it would be at best around the success of "often " without can't feel my face breaking down the door.

Also both in the night and acquainted were released as singles. In the night was a top 20 hit and acquainted didn't make it to top 50

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
It's called going mainstream, he gotta cater to his core fans and the general public (the casuals).

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
What I don't get it when he sticks to this updated but still OG weeknd sound it's bigger than the pop
shyt. Can't feel my face was huge but it was nowhere bigger than the hills. And he's talking about he can't get it up because he just fukked two Thots.

The weeknd's team can be smart but off at the same time. He should have followed up with Acquainted after the hills instead of in the night which flopped.
Was that the shyt he sang at The GRAMMYS sounding off? :patrice: