Feminist want to destroy the concept of gender altogether

Superstar
Daps
well there is a difference between gender and sex. a male in a dress here will be treated far different than in some country where it is normal according to their gender culture.

but i really don't think kids should be involved in transgender stuff

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Really? :dame:

Prouder than parents whose kids have actually done something like learned the piano or earned straight A's or gotten an Eagle scout badge or anything other than simply putting on some makeup designed for women?

:dahell:

Feminists are such fukking losers.
I made my parents prouder than the parents of confused demonic children:mjcry:
What a time brehs:mjcry:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
we really saying gender isn't socially constructed?

At the end of the day people can call themselves whatever, stay out of the way of my self interest or you will be categorically crushed anyway.

EDIT:

Acting like men/women(sex) isn't a distinction is just ignoring science as old as the bible.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
we really saying gender isn't socially constructed?

At the end of the day people can call themselves whatever, stay out of the way of my self interest or you will be categorically crushed anyway.

EDIT:

Acting like men/women(sex) isn't a distinction is just ignoring science as old as the bible.
What does social construct have to do with testosterone and estrogen? Biology defines gender, not society.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
until it comes down to doing the dirty jobs like roofing, construction, sewer maintenance, etc. then they want to cling onto gender roles for dear life.
Why do you dislike women so much Marcus? Did something happen to you, I'm seriously asking