Feminists want to ban Father's day

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
They need to be responded to though, otherwise their views and thoughts would go unanswered and the end results would be what you currently see on college campuses and media. The UVA/Rolling Stone fiasco comes to mind, false accusations and paranoia over rape and it's supposed culture, loose interpretations and enforcement of Title IX, false accusations of sexism, tarnished reputations because of false allegations and sanctimonious accusations of sexism, watered down entertainment and censored material because some some silly white woman is offended, etc.. It's bad enough nowadays as it is because of feminists running loose within the entertainment industry and college campuses. No, they need to be debated because their ideas and beliefs are not only silly but potentially dangerous.

why our ideas potentially "dangerous"? It was not that long ago,women couldn't vote let alone work in this country. We still have a wage gap and our reproductive rights are being challanged. Maybe you should speak on stuff that you actaully know about....

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why our ideas potentially "dangerous"? It was not that long ago,women couldn't vote let alone work in this country. We still have a wage gap and our reproductive rights are being challanged. Maybe you should speak on stuff that you actaully know about....

The wage gap is a lot more nuanced than you simply asserting such, ditto for your reproductive rights. Maybe you should respond on the points I raised in the initial post. BTW, are you a white woman?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
The wage gap is a lot more nuanced than you simply asserting such, ditto for your reproductive rights. Maybe you should respond on the points I raised in the initial post. BTW, are you a white woman?

and you have not answered mines- why are femminist ideas potentally "dangerous"?And I am black by the way......