Feminists want to ban Father's day

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Femenits (plural)? It's 1 random bytch on twitter plus the name and handle is censored which makes me think this is a blatant troll.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
damn you straight to hell....you knwo what fukk it, what are the details of said bet....my maximum is one month at the most.
Forever. I don't ever want to see this name again for challenging me

lebron-james-missing-hairline1.jpg

Don't even do it to yourself.

Now apologize

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
see this is why people don't take you seriously. it's almost like females are just inherently stupid or some shyt when you see the things that come out of their mouths.

and the fact that you said " that femles are inherently stupid" say alot about you. how about instead of using sexist ad hominims ,you come at me with facts.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Replace females with blacks and pretend this is the average cac forum... how can you nikkas have absolutely zero self-awareness? :heh:

what? i'm speaking from personal experience. the most moronic people i've encountered, and this is by the hundreds, maybe even thousands, have been women. that is a fact. my post has nothing to do with black people, not even black women specifically. you think i'm just 'bullying' women for no goddamn reason? no, many of them are idiots. just look at the one posting in here and the shyt she is saying. you know she is dumb bc she cannot even understand how what she is saying is false. you would have to explain it to her. that is a sign of average or low intelligence. but in her mind, she is really educating folks here with that feminist bullshyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
[QUOTE="Mowgli, post: 19670747, member: 286"

Now apologize

Don't be prone to gossip like bytches. But don't ever disinfect my hairline by comparing my shyt to lebron james. My shyt hasn't received even a little bit unlike genetic lottery grand pri losers like @Mephistopheles.

:dwillhuh: No. its not my fault that the word on the coli is that you have a fukked up hairline.[/QUOTE]

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Don't be prone to gossip like bytches. But don't ever disinfect my hairline by comparing my shyt to lebron james. My shyt hasn't received even a little bit unlike genetic lottery grand pri losers like @Mephistopheles.

:dwillhuh: No. its not my fault that the word on the coli is that you have a fukked up hairline.
[/QUOTE]

:mjlol:what is up with you and that nikka mephistopheles

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So the idea of men and women equality is dangerous? Why so?

Firstly, like I have said before, it was not that long ago that women could not vote let alone work in this country. and that is only scratching the service We could not get divources,hold bank accounts and we weren't even taen seriously when the issue of sexual assualt was in question. We could not participate. We no protection from domestic violence and it was of the genrale assumption and prejudice back in those times that women only where suppose to go to college for one thing- to find husbands, not educate themselves,but to find husbands. fukk, we could not even run in marrathons. To sumit all up, our judicial system nd society in general viewed us as perpetual children along with secound class citizens. And god forbid that you be a women of color or an minority and/or lbgt during that time period. But femminism brought those issues to light and have given us the changes that we have seen today. And thier are still chnages to be made. And you comparing feminism movment to MRA , a backlash moevment against feminism that is comprised of individuals who find that thier sexual and racial idenity being challanged (these dudes see that thier privilage is being taken away and aren't adapting to the change that is happening), tells me that you know nothing about feminism. absuolutely nothing.

She is not representative of all feminist.This has been said before in the thread. by myself prehand.

:laugh: