Feminists want to ban Father's day

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
why our ideas potentially "dangerous"? It was not that long ago,women couldn't vote let alone work in this country. We still have a wage gap and our reproductive rights are being challanged. Maybe you should speak on stuff that you actaully know about....

All ideas are potentially dangerous to someone. I don't think that's the issue. The issue is that a lot of the most vocal feminists (or at least the ones that get propped up on social media) are of the fanatic, baseless, "everything men do is evil" variety. That shyt is entirely worthless and I challenge you to deny the fact that a male equivalent would be considered anything but moronic hostility.

I mean come on, we need to ban Father's Day? :what:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
They need to be responded to though, otherwise their views and thoughts would go unanswered and the end results would be what you currently see on college campuses and media. The UVA/Rolling Stone fiasco comes to mind, false accusations and paranoia over rape and it's supposed culture, loose interpretations and enforcement of Title IX, false accusations of sexism, tarnished reputations because of false allegations and sanctimonious accusations of sexism, watered down entertainment and censored material because some some silly white woman is offended, etc.. It's bad enough nowadays as it is because of feminists running loose within the entertainment industry and college campuses. No, they need to be debated because their ideas and beliefs are not only silly but potentially dangerous.

Nah. I wouldn't mind a forum for a reasonable feminist movement, but a movement to ban father's day can be reasonably ignored 1. because it's never gonna happen and 2. if you show idiots that their idiotic ramblings are worthy of response, they're going to keep making idiotic ramblings.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
More like fringe, radical elements of an otherwise ok movement want to do something fringe and radical

And that Cloyd Rivers account is racist as fukk but eventually yall gonna learn something about siding with these white boys to tag team on these feminists :ufdup:
Indeed. :sas2:

Many cac racists also despise Feminism.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
All ideas are potentially dangerous to someone. I don't think that's the issue.

So the idea of men and women equality is dangerous? Why so?

That shyt is entirely worthless and I challenge you to deny the fact that a male equivalent would be considered anything but moronic hostility.

Firstly, like I have said before, it was not that long ago that women could not vote let alone work in this country. and that is only scratching the service We could not get divources,hold bank accounts and we weren't even taen seriously when the issue of sexual assualt was in question. We could not participate. We no protection from domestic violence and it was of the genrale assumption and prejudice back in those times that women only where suppose to go to college for one thing- to find husbands, not educate themselves,but to find husbands. fukk, we could not even run in marrathons. To sumit all up, our judicial system nd society in general viewed us as perpetual children along with secound class citizens. And god forbid that you be a women of color or an minority and/or lbgt during that time period. But femminism brought those issues to light and have given us the changes that we have seen today. And thier are still chnages to be made. And you comparing feminism movment to MRA , a backlash moevment against feminism that is comprised of individuals who find that thier sexual and racial idenity being challanged (these dudes see that thier privilage is being taken away and aren't adapting to the change that is happening), tells me that you know nothing about feminism. absuolutely nothing.

I mean come on, we need to ban Father's Day?

She is not representative of all feminist.This has been said before in the thread. by myself prehand.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:pachaha:

13450826_1039547036082347_9003171066690844502_n.png
Fall for toll jobs, brehs. :coffee:

But seriously do you clones make threads about any dumb sh!t you read/see? Be careful what you believe in. People will judge YOU for it

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
More like fringe, radical elements of an otherwise ok movement want to do something fringe and radical

And that Cloyd Rivers account is racist as fukk but eventually yall gonna learn something about siding with these white boys to tag team on these feminists :ufdup:

women are the most coddled, catered-to creatures in america. there is no reason for feminism to even exist in this day and age in our nation unless they're trying to help women elsewhere.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
why our ideas potentially "dangerous"? It was not that long ago,women couldn't vote let alone work in this country. We still have a wage gap and our reproductive rights are being challanged. Maybe you should speak on stuff that you actaully know about....

see this is why people don't take you seriously. it's almost like females are just inherently stupid or some shyt when you see the things that come out of their mouths.