FIFA 14... Best Fifa yet :pachaha:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I really made this face when i saw drake in the commercial :heh:

Didnt even know he was in the press conference either smh.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Current collision system is the worst yet, defenders are overpowered and any little bump pretty much sends my player off course. I'm done with soccer games.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played FIFA for about 6 years. Played my cousin the other day, beat his ass up and down the field.
This is 99% the same as 6 years ago.
:camby:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I haven't played FIFA for about 6 years. Played my cousin the other day, beat his ass up and down the field.
This is 99% the same as 6 years ago.
:camby:

DUDE YOU fukkING LYING. WTF ? YOUR ASS STRAIGHT UP LYING DAWG. COME ON NOW WTF

FIFA 14 DON'T EVEN FEEL THE SAME AS 14. UR CUZ IS A NOOB SON. DEAD ASS

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
including second-chance tackles (recover quickly from mistimed challenges) and heavier jostles.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/429134/reviews/review-fifa-14s-unbeaten-run-continues-review/

Also, I don't understand if a player is directly behind you or on your side, you slow down and never reach full speed. This is why Barzagli or Dante is keeping up with Messi. This game is trash.

That actually has to do with the fact that the a fast defender chasing the ball is usually faster than the attacker trying to control the same ball.

I understand the mechanic however I feel like they made the CB way to fast in FIFA since around FIFA 12.

I understand if a guy like Marquinhos, David Luiz or Chiellini can keep up with a fast striker but I see nikkas like Pique, Vidic and Terry catching up to players like Robinho or Neymar is just :scusthov: