FIFA 14... Best Fifa yet :pachaha:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
is this worth the cop or nah. dont watch soccer and have only played the fifa 12 demo

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
is this worth the cop or nah. dont watch soccer and have only played the fifa 12 demo

Nah. FIFA 15 ain't far away, just wait for that. Only reason I play it is Ultimate Team, offline is fukking boring IMO..

The actual gameplay is fukking terrible at times. I've noticed a difference since getting a PS4 but you could be winning 5-0 in the first half and still lose the game.. it feels like the winner is decided before you even kick off.. it's been like that since 09 when I started playing Ultimate Team and I doubt it will ever change.. shyt is frustrating and I've broke alot of pads over the years playin it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I play mostly locally with friends. I got hit with a lag spike once and it made it the most frustrating experience on the planet. I'm not ready for the work, brehs :snoop:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I've had Ha-mez on my fut squad for months. his market value just skyrocketed.
considering letting him go.... :patrice:

nah....

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
FIFA became boring online since 2011 (when nikkas used cheats/glitches and had Ronaldo on every damn team :rudy: )

Offline though with friends is the most piffest game out! :blessed:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who says FIFA 14 is the best in the series doesn't know what they talking about.

This is easily the worst version in the last 5 years. They had a good formula between 10-13 which only needed tweaking, simps fakkits decided to change the whole mechanics into a hockey slide fest while promoting the auto defence glitch.

Unless Fifa 15 returns to its old school gameplay it'll get the sewage treatment, now everybody waiting for King Back PES to reclaim the crown :phew:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who says FIFA 14 is the best in the series doesn't know what they talking about.

This is easily the worst version in the last 5 years. They had a good formula between 10-13 which only needed tweaking, simps fakkits decided to change the whole mechanics into a hockey slide fest while promoting the auto defence glitch.

Unless Fifa 15 returns to its old school gameplay it'll get the sewage treatment, now everybody waiting for King Back PES to reclaim the crown :phew:

PES is the original king, but have you played pes 2014? The game still isn't fully licensed, game play has lots of glitches and shyt animations. The game has a long way to go before it can take back it's crown.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
jump on that season warm-up single player tourney the next 5 days for huge coins.
first time you get premium jumbo gold pack + 5,000 coin
after you get 6,000 coin
need all gold squad...
:eating: