Filipino fukkery: presidential candidate wishes he was first in gang rape - Edit: HE WON

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:mindblown:

If that is what they think about you, why are you best friends with them????
Them? I'm friends with a whole race of people? Because obviously I'm gonna be friends with a racist flip. :stopitslime:

That's my boy for a decade and he's helped me throw hands on a country boy more than a couple of times. Can't fault him for having some ignant ass islander fam

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Them? I'm friends with a whole race of people? Because obviously I'm gonna be friends with a racist flip. :stopitslime:

That's my boy for a decade and he's helped me throw hands on a country boy more than a couple of times. Can't fault him for having some ignant ass islander fam
So in other words, that's NOT what "they" think of us, and it comes down to the individual :comeon:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's kind of crazy over there... the tranny scene makes Bruce Jenner look like an amateur... you are better off just staying in America.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So in other words, that's NOT what "they" think of us, and it comes down to the individual :comeon:
As a whole the islanders tend to be more racist than not. Maybe because they have less experience with us as a lot of Asians tend to be, but it still is what it is. Get mad about it if you want nikka

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
my uncle married a filipino woman and their son got involved with marijuana and basically got too high one day and got a train ran on him by some homeless vietnam vets. he disappeared from the earth after that and i have rarely spoken to him. this one time, i went out to my car at my grandparent's house and it was a full moon and i heard something fall by the shed. when i looked over, i saw what looked like a half-naked mixed race guy running away into the woods. we knew it was something going down bc someone had been drinking the gasoline out of random cars out there. they found him and got him some psychological help but i still will not allow him in my house though, family or not.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
my uncle married a filipino woman and their son got involved with marijuana and basically got too high one day and got a train ran on him by some homeless vietnam vets. he disappeared from the earth after that and i have rarely spoken to him. this one time, i went out to my car at my grandparent's house and it was a full moon and i heard something fall by the shed. when i looked over, i saw what looked like a half-naked mixed race guy running away into the woods. we knew it was something going down bc someone had been drinking the gasoline out of random cars out there. they found him and got him some psychological help but i still will not allow him in my house though, family or not.
:dahell:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
:dwillhuh:
:merchant:
:huhldup:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I looked at her face, son of a b—-. She looks like a beautiful American actress … what a waste,” the presidential candidate said, before making the aforementioned remarks about how he should have been first."

Yoo wtf :huhldup:

This all happened in '89 and now he's the presidential contender?
That's a bigger come up than Trump

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is what they think about you

181505_188816964483660_188815804483776_532499_4672002_n.jpg

:usure: