Filipino fukkery: presidential candidate wishes he was first in gang rape - Edit: HE WON

sabaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Asia, Pearl of the Orient
The crime rate is going down:manny:. I know a guy that sells drugs in our area, saw him in the local internet cafe printing his resume out :pachaha::deadmanny: . Dude went legit once Duterte got elected. I could care less about that cac bytch I want to see my country prosper and get rid of the criminals

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The crime rate is going down:manny:. I know a guy that sells drugs in our area, saw him in the local internet cafe printing his resume out :pachaha::deadmanny: . Dude went legit once Duterte got elected. I could care less about that cac bytch I want to see my country prosper and get rid of the criminals
Your country is gonna get worse.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
my uncle married a filipino woman and their son got involved with marijuana and basically got too high one day and got a train ran on him by some homeless vietnam vets. he disappeared from the earth after that and i have rarely spoken to him. this one time, i went out to my car at my grandparent's house and it was a full moon and i heard something fall by the shed. when i looked over, i saw what looked like a half-naked mixed race guy running away into the woods. we knew it was something going down bc someone had been drinking the gasoline out of random cars out there. they found him and got him some psychological help but i still will not allow him in my house though, family or not.

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :dead:

sabaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Asia, Pearl of the Orient

7VN5Ep5.gif

Davao was basically a no mans land before he became a Mayor, now it's one of the safest city on earth. The difference is Duterte isn't afraid to kill / order to kill this criminals. Wanna know how fukked up my country right now??

It came to the point that fukkin prisoners has AR's and shyt INSIDE THE FUKKING PRISON.

IslandG

All Star
Daps
my uncle married a filipino woman and their son got involved with marijuana and basically got too high one day and got a train ran on him by some homeless vietnam vets. he disappeared from the earth after that and i have rarely spoken to him. this one time, i went out to my car at my grandparent's house and it was a full moon and i heard something fall by the shed. when i looked over, i saw what looked like a half-naked mixed race guy running away into the woods. we knew it was something going down bc someone had been drinking the gasoline out of random cars out there. they found him and got him some psychological help but i still will not allow him in my house though, family or not.

:what::why::dahell::damn:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

full

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think politicians are on a new shock wave...they know they PC talk is cliche and everybody knows its BS....so now the thing is, say the craziest shyt possible and stand out alone.....and take a gamble being different, its worked for Trump

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've been following this for a minute and asking friends/relatives in the Phils what they think about this guy, and they seem to be shocked that Americans, Australians, and the rest of the world are up in arms. Their reasoning: they believe his words were twisted (I don't know how, I don't agree), and they feel that other Filipino officials had to denounce his words because it can affect foreigners' willingness to do business in the Phils. But Filipinos are supportive of him, hoping that his tough-guy persona (dude's prosecutorial background has led to crackdown on crime, domestic violence, and murders by over 50% in 8 years) will help him carry out his platform of being resistant to American imperialism (they want the US military decreasing its presence there), and the government to stop being a door mat to international businessmen who are buying up real estate, establishing cheap manufacturing plants and creating low-paying jobs, and raping the country's women and natural resources.

Check the Facebook page for The Economist magazine and look for articles about this guy and read the comments. Filipinos and some Filipino Americans are in there fighting with Euros and The Economist, saying that western media has spun it to vilify him because he's a threat to CAC wealth.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

7VN5Ep5.gif

Davao was basically a no mans land before he became a Mayor, now it's one of the safest city on earth. The difference is Duterte isn't afraid to kill / order to kill this criminals. Wanna know how fukked up my country right now??

It came to the point that fukkin prisoners has AR's and shyt INSIDE THE FUKKING PRISON.

I tried to tell you.

:mjlol: