Filipino fukkery: presidential candidate wishes he was first in gang rape - Edit: HE WON

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
my uncle married a filipino woman and their son got involved with marijuana and basically got too high one day and got a train ran on him by some homeless vietnam vets. he disappeared from the earth after that and i have rarely spoken to him. this one time, i went out to my car at my grandparent's house and it was a full moon and i heard something fall by the shed. when i looked over, i saw what looked like a half-naked mixed race guy running away into the woods. we knew it was something going down bc someone had been drinking the gasoline out of random cars out there. they found him and got him some psychological help but i still will not allow him in my house though, family or not.
Hollywood can't even make this shyt up:mjlol::russ::dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's see

It's a lot safer to walk the street these days during the night :jbhmm:

No corrupt policeman :jbhmm:

No more addicts,pushers and robbers roaming the streets during the night and day :jbhmm:

Yup it is worse :stopitslime:
Your country is a lawless wasteland with vigilante justice and one of the dumbest leaders on earth.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro, you're starting to sound a lot like @ThreeLetterAgency :mjlol:

shyt aint that sweet in the USA either
Would you prefer to live in the Philippines where the leader openly tells its citizens to murder drug dealers? AND NOT JUST DRUG DEALERS...but drug users!

People are getting killed simply for the accusation of being a dealer or user. No trial or questions or nothing.

You're gonna sit there and act like that's not fukking horrifying?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Would you prefer to live in the Philippines where the leader openly tells its citizens to murder drug dealers? AND NOT JUST DRUG DEALERS...but drug users!

People are getting killed simply for the accusation of being a dealer or user. No trial or questions or nothing.

You're gonna sit there and act like that's not fukking horrifying?

You have to understand the history behind drugs in these asian countries. The CIA was pushing drugs heavy to hurt their people and economy

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to understand the history behind drugs in these asian countries. The CIA was pushing drugs heavy to hurt their people and economy
There are better ways to fight the addiction epidemic than to murder people.

Duterte and his killers are savages.
3,000 murders and counting.

Why we ignore thousands of killings in the Philippines: The victims were drug users

There's no justifying this thing.
And you don't get rid of addiction this way.
That's not how it works.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
my uncle married a filipino woman and their son got involved with marijuana and basically got too high one day and got a train ran on him by some homeless vietnam vets. he disappeared from the earth after that and i have rarely spoken to him. this one time, i went out to my car at my grandparent's house and it was a full moon and i heard something fall by the shed. when i looked over, i saw what looked like a half-naked mixed race guy running away into the woods. we knew it was something going down bc someone had been drinking the gasoline out of random cars out there. they found him and got him some psychological help but i still will not allow him in my house though, family or not.
Wtf does that have to do with the filipino president and accusations of racist filipingos??

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: yeah it is

Where else do the police murder unarmed citizens, that doesn't even in backward countries :mjlol: unless you gay, which is understandable :ehh:
:mindblown::wtf: Do you not read the news? The US is ultra mild domestically compared to most of the world

Practically every countries police murder citizens en masse, not just the US

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My best friend in town is a pino. Some of his fam is on that :mjpls: shyt and he's told me some of the shyt he's heard some of his extended family say.

Spare me.
Filipinos are most def not on that :mjpls: shyt.. I know mad Filipinos from my time in the military and they're generally good people

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is what they think about you

181505_188816964483660_188815804483776_532499_4672002_n.jpg

:usure:

Coli breh:

(Insert any other race except for black) I have no problems with them...:ehh:

Coli fakkit:

(Posts something obscure) Look at what they all think of you I wouldn't advise it man. :no:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

:dwillhuh:
Kuya, ano ang fukk?
Breh, what the fukk?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy-tumblr.gif