Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is special for a nikka:banderas:

I can still vividly remember playing the og back in middle school and copping this for 7$ brand new
u4e208e9j2qz.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

This game is delivering so far

I'm not saying this game can't or won't be good but Final Fantasy has been on a cycle for the last few numbered titles. Before it came out Final Fantasy XIII was considered a system seller and it's later announcement for the Xbox 360 was a "megaton" that shook E3 the likes of which we haven't really seen again. People were hyped about Final Fantasy XV as well.

Pre-release the games in this series get hyped to hell. When they come out and people play the games it's usually a different story. I'm not even as negative on XIII, XV,or even XII as many people were. I'm overall positive on all of them but they're all still mostly lower tier games in the series. It's been over 18 years since Square dropped what I would call approaching a classic mainline Final Fantasy game (X).

I'll buy this but my expectations are low.

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm not saying this game can't or won't be good but Final Fantasy has been on a cycle for the last few numbered titles. Before it came out Final Fantasy XIII was considered a system seller and it's later announcement for the Xbox 360 was a "megaton" that shook E3 the likes of which we haven't really seen again. People were hyped about Final Fantasy XV as well.

Pre-release the games in this series get hyped to hell. When they come out and people play the games it's usually a different story. I'm not even as negative on XIII, XV,or even XII as many people were. I'm overall positive on all of them but they're all still mostly lower tier games in the series. It's been over 18 years since Square dropped what I would call approaching a classic mainline Final Fantasy game (X).

I'll buy this but my expectations are low.
I definitely understand that, I've only played XII from that group, that one was enjoyable but definitely not on the level of VII/VI/IX imo (haven't played X yet, and I'm about halfway done with VIII and would so far put that over XII as well). When XVI is inevitably made it'll probably be a step down.

But I think with this game being a remake of an all-time great game and many of the original developers involved it'll deliver so long as the controls work and the game is playable. The main plot should still be intact, all they need to do is make it less confusing

XII had a pretty forgetable cast/ost and XV from what I've seen is pretty bland as far as towns/exploration goes, VII had none of those issues. It's only real issue is that it's dated so I'm optimistic.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
1*GQ8cS47ETtjTkvTEbvk_tg.jpeg

This is seems to be a new character. I don't think I've ever seen him before in any FFVII games.

Look at the belt, as well as the suspenders. He's also wielding the same kind of broadsword Zack did when he was 2nd Class in the beginning of Crisis Core. The shirt looks like an Infantryman... But looking at the clues here, this guy could be in SOLDIER. Might not be First Class, might not even be Second Class. But he definitely has similar clothing to those in SOLDIER, it's almost a cross between the SOLDIER uniform and the Infantry uniform.

...Unless he's a cadet where they don't give the prospects a full-out uniform OR since Cloud and Zack were MIA, Shinra did a uniform change. :patrice:

Infantry-ccvii-greenneck.png

The clothes and pants look the same, the pauldrons as well as the suspenders do too. But the belt is different. This is the Crisis Core model.

D6LdcNqV4AA7lNO.jpg

And this was from the last trailer, where they redesigned the Infantry uniforms up a ton, but they still have the same elements. But from what it looks like, and what was mentioned in the trailer (provided it wasn't a bad translation there, which I doubt), this new character's gotta be in SOLDIER. Unless regular soldiers are given swords now, but the belt logo is usually representative of a member of SOLDIER.