Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This is special for a nikka:banderas:

I can still vividly remember playing the og back in middle school and copping this for 7$ brand new
u4e208e9j2qz.jpg

:lolbron:

i had the shytty brady games one. man that guide was fukking bullshyt. mad errors, wrong names, etc

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trailer with english language, Don Corneo sounds like Mark Hamill in English which might mean he's involved. That would be dope

You get to battle Reno and Rude far sooner and get summons sooner.

This game is delivering so far

mate, what are you talking about right now? :what: the whole game takes place in midgar, i'd hope you'd get summons and fight the turks sooner. there's no point in getting caught up in story placements, it's all going to be different to the original game.

1*GQ8cS47ETtjTkvTEbvk_tg.jpeg

This is seems to be a new character. I don't think I've ever seen him before in any FFVII games.

just looks like a SOLDIER 2nd class ass nicca, and this scene is most likely after the bomb run and is one of the orange more difficult niccas from the bike chase mini game
4eaf9444e82e8ada80c5073230a01be21402419164_full.jpg

That voice acting is atrocious

:wow:

i'm still annoyed everyone keeps ignoring this and the elephant in the room. Barret sounds like a c0on...i ain't never heard a black man with his voice...anywhere, it's ridiculous

I'm not saying this game can't or won't be good but Final Fantasy has been on a cycle for the last few numbered titles. Before it came out Final Fantasy XIII was considered a system seller and it's later announcement for the Xbox 360 was a "megaton" that shook E3 the likes of which we haven't really seen again. People were hyped about Final Fantasy XV as well.

Pre-release the games in this series get hyped to hell. When they come out and people play the games it's usually a different story. I'm not even as negative on XIII, XV,or even XII as many people were. I'm overall positive on all of them but they're all still mostly lower tier games in the series. It's been over 18 years since Square dropped what I would call approaching a classic mainline Final Fantasy game (X).

I'll buy this but my expectations are low.

tbf though, none of those games got awards at conventions etc like FFVIIR is getting, plus regular people are coming back after playing the demo and saying it's as good as it's being hyped up to be :yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Is this shyt still episodic?

If so, I'm guessing this 2020 release is Midgar ONLY. The game ending after you escape Shinra Corp and that highway chase is the final boss.

Hopefully as we get closer to release date, we see some footage of Casa Del Sol, Golden Saucer, Snow Boarding, Junon, or riding a chocobo to avoid that serpent or else...

...open world set to be released 2028.

:stopitslime:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
or riding a chocobo to avoid that serpent or else...

I was so dumb as a kid i aint realize you needed a chocobo for that part. Spent weeks tryin to outrun the serpent. Finally was able to time it right and ran along the edge n made it across right before the snake got me, no chocobo involved. I was feelin proud of myself too till i went to school and bragged about it n my boy said “why aint you just ride the chocobo? :gucci:

:sadspur:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean...it makes sense the next chapter where you leave midgar would be a ps5 game, all that extra power to use :yeshrug: