Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:russ:

I was going to ask if anyone did that. I just did a few hours ago in order to get things I missed on that chapter.
I did. :mjlol: Barret was singing and crying the whole time.

He saw those stairs and literally said, "You have GOT to be shytting me. :gucci: ":dead:

Even funnier is when you notice that the higher you go, the more warped the music gets.

Meanwhile Tifa's outrunning the two of you and is acting like the mom character because Barret is crying and Cloud's getting mouthy. :heh:
Omg the soundtrack is lovely in this game:

and this song oh boy felt so damn epic.
:mjcry:

The Collapsed Expressway field theme sounds like something out of a PS1/PS2-era JRPG. There's just that magic to it.

...Then the battle theme comes in, and :ooh::leon:

Due Recompense is great, for multiple reasons. :dead::heh:

But Scarlet's Theme? That shyt sounded like some rich people pulling up to an expensive dinner near the water type shyt. :whoo:Makes sense, since Scarlet's on that kinda wave, but they nailed all of the music in this game.

Apparently the Midgar Expressway music has eight different phases. :wow:

fukk THIS PULL UP BAR

:trash:

Really gonna hide a Platinum trophy in an RPG behind a partially RNG based rhythm mini game? :pacspit:

I ended up getting the trophy for this one. Here's a trick for the brehs that haven't gotten this one yet -- turn off the music and speech completely, but leave the sound effects on. You can do that in the System Menu.

Then what you do is make sure to not look at Jules, because he's designed to make you mess up no matter what. Make sure you don't mess up in the first round. If you get to at least 18 and you're in the lead, you're set, just don't mess up. If you mess up in the second round, you're better off quitting.

The only time he'll mess up is when he gets to 43-44, so as long as you can maintain a decent speed and DON'T MESS UP, you'll get the W. It's rhythm and once you get used to the pattern, other than that... It just comes down to consistency and hoping that you don't accidentally press the wrong button. :wow:

What level were yall at before yall went to the shinra building?

I was around.... Maybe LV30-33? I wasn't catching Ls often, except for when I would get swarmed in the Shinra parking lot.
i found her in Wall Market in a back alley, shyts wild:mjlol:

she was like "please dont tell the children" :russ:

She was like, "How the hell are you a merc, and you're so damn nosy? :gucci::martin:"

Wildest part is that she mentioned having a "special engagement" at night, and I honestly wondered what it was... Imagine my surprise. :skip:She's lucky Aerith ain't walk to the back-alley too, or she would've had some 'splainin' to do.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Y'all stay w buster sword all the way thru and just learn the ability from the other swords on cloud or did you ever switch permanently?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
at wallmarket can i just stick to the main chapter story or is there things to be found when exploring, other than chests with potions or other weak shyt(place is big af and i'm feeling lazy)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Y'all stay w buster sword all the way thru and just learn the ability from the other swords on cloud or did you ever switch permanently?

It depends for me on the situation. Aesthetically, I like Buster Sword and Hard Edge the best. I mostly prefer Buster Sword cuz it's the most well rounded too for offense and defense across the board (physical and magical). "Perfectly balanced", word to Thanos. Hard Edge for when I need max damage and Twin Stinger for materia needs.

That said, for visuals again, I'm sure glad that by chance, my first time completing chapter 15 I had my Buster Sword already equipped for the iconic frame shot start of chapter 16. :blessed:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It depends for me on the situation. Aesthetically, I like Buster Sword and Hard Edge the best. I mostly prefer Buster Sword cuz it's the most well rounded too for offense and defense across the board (physical and magical). "Perfectly balanced", word to Thanos. Hard Edge for when I need max damage and Twin Stinger for materia needs.

That said, for visuals again, I'm sure glad that by chance, my first time completing chapter 15 I had my Buster Sword already equipped for the iconic frame shot start of chapter 16. :blessed:
Is twin stinger the best in the game?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is twin stinger the best in the game?

Twin stringer is low damage and more magic base, so if cloud is casting or using stuff like the that aoe ability its SUPER good.

Hard edge is basically the hardest hitting attack weapon I've come across with cloud, so I think most people just use that.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Twin stringer is low damage and more magic base, so if cloud is casting or using stuff like the that aoe ability its SUPER good.

Hard edge is basically the hardest hitting attack weapon I've come across with cloud, so I think most people just use that.
I thought that it would be a balanced weapon because it’s the last one in the game. How much better is it than the other magic weapon?

Also what weapon do you use? I use the hardedge but I was wondering if I should use buster sword more because I see people use it still.