Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Twin stringer is low damage and more magic base, so if cloud is casting or using stuff like the that aoe ability its SUPER good.

Hard edge is basically the hardest hitting attack weapon I've come across with cloud, so I think most people just use that.
i mean cloud is supposed to be the heavy damage dealer makes sense to use buster of course u can spec how u want

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought that it would be a balanced weapon because it’s the last one in the game. How much better is it than the other magic weapon?

Also what weapon do you use? I use the hardedge but I was wondering if I should use buster sword more because I see people use it still.

You can tell what a weapon leans towards by looking at its base attack vs MP attack at in the menu. However, the best way to tell what a weapon specializes in is to go to the upgrade screen and scroll around and look at the upgrade ablilites

Usually a weapon leans toward, magic, attack, defense, crit, speed, material....etc etc

However Twin edge teaches cloud his best ability imo...

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If there’s two elemental materias in the game, does anything happen if you put them on a character with different element materia?

Like using both elemental materias with two different elements.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
at wallmarket can i just stick to the main chapter story or is there things to be found when exploring, other than chests with potions or other weak shyt(place is big af and i'm feeling lazy)
Wall Market has a lot :manny: Nothing too crazy though. Just make sure you hit the sidequests.
Also, something cool I found:

:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can tell what a weapon leans towards by looking at its base attack vs MP attack at in the menu. However, the best way to tell what a weapon specializes in is to go to the upgrade screen and scroll around and look at the upgrade ablilites

Usually a weapon leans toward, magic, attack, defense, crit, speed, material....etc etc

However Twin edge teaches cloud his best ability imo...
I literally didn't bother upgrading weapons manually. I just used auto upgrade. Did you ever reset upgrades ? Felt unnecessary.

I'm about to swap my PS4 Pro HDD for a SSD. I feel like it's time and I'll take it out later this year when the PS5 comes out. THe load times in this when you die and/or other things can use some sprucing up.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
One of y’all said u can set characters to default roles like support/ defensive, how I do that. Need Aeris to strictly heal and supply barriers and wards... but also throw some high level spells for offense (I can manually do this part with the command sequence) :lupe:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I just know one thing...

I better still be able to smash Tifa before the final battle of this shyt... And I want detailed smashing. :mjlit: