Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
After looking at all the Final Fantasy games before 7, I’m glad they updated the world in 7 and made it more modern. I don’t think I could get jiggy with that shyt before it.

I think everything was perfect for 7s release; first 3D final fantasy, first up to date final fantasy, etc.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
At Aries’ (I’m calling her the og name :birdman:) trynna get this Shiva summon before I shake though. Where’s a good place to train and level up, currently lvl 19?

Never thot I’d not use barret on the team but man he bout to get replaced by tifa, defiantly keeping Aries for spells/ magic. should I remove cure and keep the healing prayer as my general healing? Have chakra for self healing, but cure is superior imo since it can self heal and heal others along with regen, but it lacks targeting the whole team at once like healing prayers.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
At Aries’ (I’m calling her the og name :birdman:) trynna get this Shiva summon before I shake though. Where’s a good place to train and level up, currently lvl 19?

Never thot I’d not use barret on the team but man he bout to get replaced by tifa, defiantly keeping Aries for spells/ magic. should I remove cure and keep the healing prayer as my general healing? Have chakra for self healing, but cure is superior imo since it can self heal and heal others along with regen, but it lacks targeting the whole team at once like healing prayers.

Chakra also eliminates poison, so there's also that.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

u cant just replace party members on the fly :jbhmm:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm late as hell with getting started on this. I thought the combat was gonna be lame but it actually perfect :wow:

Im only on chapter 4 but I hope tifa can chain her limit break like she could in the OG.