Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Why is Tifa and Jessie so gaddahm beautiful in this game?

tenor.gif

eb3d3edfbd957aa4fdd34e9af50f99a65acf3753.gifv

Tifa is so damn sexy and Jessie is just :wub:. Aerith is the girl you marry though.
I’m trying to find out what tifa exactly looks like. She doesn’t look exactly japanese or white. Maybe mixed?

:jbhmm:
They did make her look really good though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I played ffxi for like 10 years so i understand ff a little more than most. You can use aerith as white mage (healer) or a black mage (damage dealer) what i do with aerith is i give her 2 magic up materia, 2 mp up materia and i get her weapon up to 500 magic attack..With that her spells will do more damage than your summon..

When you stack damage so high, you really don't have to worry about healing because you can kill the enemy before they do damage to you.

I have the belt where you start every fight with full limit break and it recharges to full super fast..

where are you leveling people up at?

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Indeed.

Can anyone confirm if the OG's All materia had multiple materias to find out there instead of just 1?

Yup, in the original, you can find find one All Materia in Sector 7, another in the Shinra building, and Red XIII comes equipped with a third one, so you could have up to three by the time you leave Midgar. There's a few more you can find throughout the game and they become available for purchase at some point (don't remember where exactly, but it's sometime during Disc 2).

I'm hoping more Magnify Materia become available in future installments. This one orb ain't cutting it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn't even use Aeris for healing once I found out how absurd her abilities were

You can do shyt like drop her floating shield directly in front of a turret and that bytch is completely out of the fight :dead:

Her 2 bar beam is :noah: too

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Is time materia really worth using? And should I max all my materia before hard mode?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Is time materia really worth using? And should I max all my materia before hard mode?

Yes and yes. Time........is on your side. Setting someone up with that First Strike Materia beefed up along with Time Magnified sets the fight off right. You can either boost your whole team with Haste off the break or you can Slow or completely Stop all the other enemies on the field. Couple that with weapon upgrade boosts of enhanced Buffs/Debuffs and you even more golden.

And at least all of your best materias should be maxed out, I reckon. Like your elements, heals, Pray, maybe some MP ups.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yes and yes. Time........is on your side. Setting someone up with that First Strike Materia beefed up along with Time Magnified sets the fight off right. You can either boost your whole team with Haste off the break or you can Slow or completely Stop all the other enemies on the field. Couple that with weapon upgrade boosts of enhanced Buffs/Debuffs and you even more golden.

And at least all of your best materias should be maxed out, I reckon. Like your elements, heals, Pray, maybe some MP ups.
Ok.

What does stop not work on and where’s the best place to grind to level up materia? If it’s a place like the coliseum I can just do it on easy mode and it won’t mess up my normal mode gameplay right?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ok.

What does stop not work on and where’s the best place to grind to level up materia? If it’s a place like the coliseum I can just do it on easy mode and it won’t mess up my normal mode gameplay right?
if you look at the assess pop up (touchpad), it'll show what enemies can't be touched by - everything else is fair game.

I slept more than a few bosses

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'd max all materia IN hard mode to save yourself the head ache. Its 2x EXP and 3x AP.

Hard mode ain't THAT bad yal

at least not most of the time :skip:
Oh so just grind in hard mode then? So would I just pick a chapter like the coliseum or the shinra fighting shyt on hard mode and grind there before staring from the beginning of the game?

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Hard mode isn’t that hard honestly. Already up to chapter 8 and the only battle that gave me issues were the two mechs that you fight before roche.

Running through it again the first half is def a 10/10. The second half there were portions I had issues with so I’m interested to go back and see how I feel about them this time around.