Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

peppe

Superstar
Daps
God aerith is useless.
:francis:

Sometimes i feel like im playing mortal combat with how fast the combat is.

When you have 3 people + at your command and fast enemies, its feels like crack :mjlit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is Tifa and Jessie so gaddahm beautiful in this game?

tenor.gif

eb3d3edfbd957aa4fdd34e9af50f99a65acf3753.gifv

Tifa is so damn sexy and Jessie is just :wub:. Aerith is the girl you marry though.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I use aerith for healing and spellcasting... you can set her to be defensive...:ld:

Pretty much. Aerith is good for healing, magic (from a distance), and getting rid of annoying status effects.

Also can anybody explain what Magnify does? I have it but I haven't used it yet. Does it just make the magic next to it an AOE attack instead of hitting one enemy?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Seriously Tifa is probably the baddest video game chick I've seen in quite some time. She's badder than Chloe from Uncharted 2 imo.

Nah chloe had the nice body, face and voice to boot...:pachaha: you buggin... tifa is up there tho.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pretty much. Aerith is good for healing, magic (from a distance), and getting rid of annoying status effects.

Also can anybody explain what Magnify does? I have it but I haven't used it yet. Does it just make the magic next to it an AOE attack instead of hitting one enemy?

Magnify is one of the best materia, linked with the right offensive materias, you can wide cast magic spells, also linked with healing you can healed the entire crew with one shot theorhetically.:ld:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Aerith doesn't have any innate status debuff repels. That's take care of with items or materia. So she's not really dedicated for that, since magic strength didn't dictate how those work at all. Any party member can be regulated for buffs/debuffs.