Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i beat the game on normal and im on chapter 13 on hard and im just now realizing u can cure the whole party if you pair the magnify and healing materia :mjlol: no wonder i was "struggling" with these boss fights when it came to health

Yea i struggled as well for a while, i didnt realize magnify was the ALL materia from the original

in the original, i would always use aerith to heal my party with all materia (magnify) + cure..and also have her cast spells like regen, barrier, manaward and manawall depending on the enemy

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Oddly enough PS Remote Play as actually working for me at work. I was playing this game earlier on my iPad. Cool thing though is that if you choose Classic Mode, its way more convenient to play in Classic Mode. Because I didn’t have a controller with me and I ain’t want to use the touch screen controls for combat, Classic Mode was a life saver. I bought an internal SSD with my Trump Bux I’m gonna install that later today and see how much better FF7R runs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm literally at the end can't wait til I get home and finally finish this shyt, this game was fukking WORTH the $60 and then some being that square poured their heart and soul into it and it shows I hope part 2 raises the stakes cause I assume its gonna be WAY LONGER than disc 1... :wow: :banderas: plus Vincent, cat with, yuffie and cid, plus the new airship!!!

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Damn I’m loving this take on ff7, never really fukked with tifa but the new combat got me Debo’n fools left n right. On chapter 5 I believe at the second reactor, gotta give Barret a new weapon before the “fall” happens if it happens in this,

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Oh btw does each part equal a disc, I know the ps1 version came with 3?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Quick question:

So I don’t feel like getting the last summon in this gameplay.

So can I start the game on hard, get the battle intel that I need, then go to another chapter, make it on easy mode and get the summon, then go back to hard mode with the summon?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It hasn't been determined as of yet. I thought that'd be a poetic way to do it, but it's anyone's guess really.
The funny thing that’s not really mentioned is how short the 3rd disc was itself.

This game could be 3 discs, but they’ll definitely end the second disc in the middle of disc 2 or something, then start the 3rd disc from there.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Quick question:

So I don’t feel like getting the last summon in this gameplay.

So can I start the game on hard, get the battle intel that I need, then go to another chapter, make it on easy mode and get the summon, then go back to hard mode with the summon?
Yep. That's how a lot of people did it tbh