Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Back on chapter 3 on hard and Sector 7 is so comfy. Love the night look of it. Playing it without skipping cutscenes because the cinematics were so well done :wow:
I hit all the spot with lots of books ..the fukking house keeps killing me ..went back to grind some materia.

Can't get enough of it

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
How often are y’all getting full limit meters? Only done one since playing, it doesn’t carry over from battles for sum reason :dahell:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How often are y’all getting full limit meters? Only done one since playing, it doesn’t carry over from battles for sum reason :dahell:
yea itz weird that and summons u hardly seem em....from the litlte ive played in the OG i coulda swore i used the limit breaks moee....they feel more scripted in this one...idk why...its like when u almost finna die thats when u get them and before u can activate them sometimes u die and sometimes u can miss with them....

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea i struggled as well for a while, i didnt realize magnify was the ALL materia from the original

in the original, i would always use aerith to heal my party with all materia (magnify) + cure..and also have her cast spells like regen, barrier, manaward and manawall depending on the enemy
how many magnify's can u get ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I believe there’s only one. Players would be too OP if there were 2.

Using barrier and Curaga.

:banderas:
is that how it is in the OG game ? so in this remake u can only have 1 dedicated healer??...i believe some OG final fantasies all characters could heal multiple ppl at the same time if they learned the skill

Balla

Superstar
Daps
is that how it is in the OG game ? so in this remake u can only have 1 dedicated healer??...i believe some OG final fantasies all characters could heal multiple ppl at the same time if they learned the skill
shyt idk breh, but I was looking to see if there was another magnify materia as well and think there’s only one in the game because it would make it too easy.

The OG game I really don’t remember, I think it was called “all” and I don’t know how many there were.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Everyone can do healing shyt in the OG.

But that was a very, very different kind of layout. There was never any point where you had to fight a dozen enemies at once. Enemies were tankier too.
is there a way to push the limit guage faster?!?!:what:
Let your health go into the red and it charges much faster.