Find Out The Kid Ain't Yours After 7 Years, Breh's

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Nah, this has nothing to do with men "being able to understand". You are actually being too nice to women.

Women that do stuff like in the OP do understand why it's wrong, they are just bad and selfish people. Women just play coy and play up the image that "women are good people". I still don't know why. I count tell if it's an "accountability" thing, or a self-centered narcissist thing, or just a plain old-fashioned manipulative thing since women tend to be feminine. Or all three.

I get where you're coming from and have the same consideration.

It is just confusing to me. My view point is why so something, know the damage, and then not be prepared to deal with the end result.

Looking at the things logically, not being prepared to deal with the consequences could be explained by not understanding the weight of their transgression. But I suppose the mistake is trying to look at it with logic.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So many soft ass step daddy ass nikkas on here.
Get tricked into raising another mans nut that he put in your bytch and think it’s somehow honorable brehs.
But but the bond.:sadcam:
fukk all that.
I’d tell he/she blame your mother for me leaving and to holla at me when your 18 and we can chop it up over dinner or something if you want to.
Anything else is uncivilized and litteral cuckholdry by definition not internet slang.

The responses in this thread got me :hhh:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
There's only two ways to go about on this:
1. Leave but you might be on the hook for child support.

2. Stay, for the sake of the kid, cheat on your wife anytime.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I guess the game is really to be sold and not told, but I'm going to help you out.
  • yes the ugly woman does have the "tall rich muscular rich guys lined up"...to fukk
  • She also has the " simp with low standards"...to marry
  • Of course the conundrum, the simp will support her and her offspring, but he doesn't have the genes she wants; the rich tall muscle is what she wants genetically, but won't support her or her offspring
  • :jbhmm:
  • :patrice:
  • giphy.gif
    @Serious :smile:

male threatening violence:gladbron:

@Gold knows I'm trolling

male threatening violence:gladbron:
You tryna say you want my seed beloved :lupe:

I know you’re rich but I’ll give you a coli discount 50k

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey, some women are hella bold tbh.
If I was doing someone that dirty, I'd never be able to sleep easy.
Just me knowing myself, I'd have to come clean sooner rather than later cuz my fear of their righteous wrath would have me gaunt, haggard and paranoid.
But apparently, some of these chicks are doing some of the grimiest ish, and still living their best lives......?

I'd level a house, using her body as a sledgehammer to do it if she ever tried me so foully.
Her brain matter on the moulding and plaster, + her blood coating my knuckles and cheeks in the process.
And all my exes know this.

I sincerely believe that your women don't need to be afraid of you, but they need to be terrified of your bad side for it to work longterm.
That would cut these kinda shenanigans down drastically, if they really understood they were risking their lives to do it.

The imagery Christ :damn: :picard: holy fukk :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So as a black man you could turn your back on a black child you thought was yours for 7 years:ohhh:.

Nobody is saying to stay with the mama, just still treat the child as yours:stopitslime:

I'm gonna fukk your girl, nut deep in her, have her break the news of "y'all" are pregnant, and message you on the coli 7 years later letting you know that you're a fakkit raising my seed.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna fukk your girl, nut deep in her, have her break the news of "y'all" are pregnant, and message you on the coli 7 years later letting you know that you're a fakkit raising my seed.
Well, we both know that won’t happen because you’re a fakkit that receives seed, just like that sassy motherfuker in your avi :dame:

you could probably go shopping with my chick, get y’all nails done and talk about boys:ehh:

you can’t drink out of any cups or eat off any utensils in my house though when you visit her :francis:

I heard you’re closing on a house in Virginia soon :hhh: congratulations :scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bruh a 7 year bond that you’ve created with a child you thought was yours is about you and the child not the trifling mama:yeshrug:

you can tell her to kiss your ass with bullshyt requests but that is still your child now and when she becomes an adult and y’all’s bond is strong, nothing her mama did will matter.
Yea.... except you have no rights and no way of forcing that relationship another day in your life