Find Out The Kid Ain't Yours After 7 Years, Breh's

Daps
The fact of the matter is some women are evil when it comes to this. And some can hide that evil nature seemingly forever.
Have a friend who told me his girl told him two of her father's three children are not his and she will never say a word. The man does not know to this day :francis: The only hope is my friend's girl but...
Of course choose better and all that bullshyt like someone is going to know what someone is capable of years or decades in advance
it's not always a "look" either any type of women can do it

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Have a friend who told me his girl told him two of her father's three children are not his and her will never say a word. The man does not know to this day :francis: The only hope is my friend's girl but...
Of course choose better and all that bullshyt like someone is going to know what someone is capable of years or decades in advance
it's not always a "look" either any type of women can do it
Yep.

Look and/or economic status dont really matter in regards of shyt like this happening lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No accountability whatsoever

I'm realizing this more and more everyday.

Women have a serious problem with accountability. I honestly think it's just simply not part of their nature. It's not in their nature to apologize. Everything is an excuse.

They deflect on damn near everything.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
shyt like this is... :hhh:

people don't realize the little things men have to put up with it and hold inside and suck up.

This is why men get bitter and angry sometimes. It's not "men don't open up". It's men having to deal with shyt like this. This is literally an extreme form of emotional abuse that most women have ZERO idea how to relate to. And the worst part? No punishment. People criticize you as a guy if you decide to leave or if you react poorly in the moment.

@Booksnrain
@HarlemHottie
@dora_da_destroyer
@colicolicoli
I always understand and try to listen to women, like genuinely, but it's hard for me to agree when they say "women are scared of men" when they willingly do shyt like this to men. I know it's just one story, but shyt gets me fuming because I've dealt with similar shyt in real life and my blood is boiling :demonic:
You'll learn when you get burned. :sas1: then you'll come back to the coli and say damn ya'll was right.:sas2:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Make sure you get a DNA test before signing those papers and don't fall for the "Oh, so you don't trust me? :usure:" okie doke. She doesn't care about you having a peace of mind.

Most women don't live this foul, but there's a reason why shows like Maury and Jerry Springer have been on TV for years.

That said, 7 years is a long time. It would be hard to just up and leave. Me personally, I'll look out for the kid and if they need anything, I'll do my best to give provide it. Kinda like a mentor. But as far as raising? fukk no.

Save yourself the stress and get the test ASAP because once your name is on them papers, you're the father whether it's yours or not.