Find Out The Kid Ain't Yours After 7 Years, Breh's

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Have a friend who told me his girl told him two of her father's three children are not his and she will never say a word. The man does not know to this day :francis: The only hope is my friend's girl but...
Of course choose better and all that bullshyt like someone is going to know what someone is capable of years or decades in advance
it's not always a "look" either any type of women can do it
This is why you need to SCREEN these women before you lay down with them. Tell them stories and gauge their reactions

Me:
"When I was little and got sick and have to stay home i used to watch wild daytime TV shows. You ever see Jerry springer or Maury?"

Her: "yeah that shyt was wild"

Me: "those paternity test episodes were crazy. What did you think of them dudes who denied the kid was theirs and got booed soon as they stepped on stage. They'd probably not be so embarrassed on TV if the paternity test just happened soon as kid was born"

anything other than a variation on the following response:
"That makes sense. Women know that the kid is theirs cause they gave birth to it, but men have the right to know if the kid they're about to commit to raising is actually theirs before they do"

Is automatic jump off status to me. Zero chance of commitment if she wants to juelz for women who do men dirty while have all the smoke for men.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This is why you need to SCREEN these women before you lay down with them. Tell them stories and gauge their reactions

Me:
"When I was little and got sick and have to stay home i used to watch wild daytime TV shows. You ever see Jerry springer or Maury?"

Me: "those paternity test episodes were crazy. What did you think of them dudes who denied the kid was theirs and got booed soon as they stepped on stage. They'd probably not be so embarrassed on TV if the paternity test just happened soon as kid was born"

"That makes sense. Women know that the kid is theirs cause they gave birth to it, but men have the right to know if the kid they're about to commit to raising is actually theirs before they do"

Is automatic jump off status to me. Zero chance of commitment if she wants to juelz for women who do men dirty while have all the smoke for men.
That's a good point. Even just see how she reacts to regular every day things or how she treats you casually.

But even then though, more importantly, make sure she is actually really into you. So much that she actuallly wants to have your babies. Make sure she doesn't see you as a square. Like, she should initiate sex a lot. And actually enjoy it when you touch and feel up on her. She should actually admire you and you should be her type.

Daps

Me:

screening won't save you hence my last sentence in what you quoted
there are obvious red flags that would make you think it's probable obviously but no one knows what the future holds
get your baby DNA tested no matter how good of a woman you think you have
plenty of ugly/average brehs w/ girls who cheat on them on the side with the men they really want
even the handsome gang getting cheated on
but not my girl
EVERYONE thinks that

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
screening won't save you hence my last sentence in what you quoted
there are obvious red flags that would make you think it's probable obviously but no one knows what the future holds
get your baby DNA tested no matter how good of a woman you think you have
plenty of ugly/average brehs w/ girls who cheat on them on the side with the men they really want
even the handsome gang getting cheated on
but not my girl
EVERYONE thinks that

Getting a DNA test and looking for 'signs' is cool and all, but you really should be attractive to other women. The L ain't so bad when there's other women at your heals.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish the mother would have been honest with dude and told him that he may not be the biological father.

Also, if she can't be honest with dude, then she probably will not be honest with her child which would be even more egregious, IMO..

I child has a right to know who his/her father is, not to mention, there may be a situation where that info may be critical if there was a medical situation where the father may be known to save the child's life.

Just a terrible situation all around...

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Me:

Another trick is paying attention to their "friends" jokes. People say that women stay on code but that only applies when they're feeling defensive e.g. a topic or event comes up that relates to something they have done.

They will try to reveal their friends true nature and pass it off as an innocent joke.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how doods can’t tell if their child is theirs or not..I only have 1 son but when that Lil boy came out I knew he was mine..now that he’s like 18 months it’s no second guessing..trust ya genes they don’t lie

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Me:

This is…surprisingly brilliant

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
not gon lie. I know some are saying leave but idk if I'd be able to abandon a 7 year old. I'd split with the woman but probably keep my rights as father and I guess that means child support :yeshrug: sucks but after 7 years no way I could cut the child off cold turkey.

A new born though? I'm outta there on everybody.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You need betas to take care of the kids while the alpha runs threw women.

That's why the Nick Cannon situation aunt that bad, he has the financial means to support them, plus all the women are attractive.

There will always be another man hanging around them willing to play the father role.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Grown man looking for clout on the internet after his dumb ass got finessed for years. That goes hand in hand.
Just bounce. I would. Miss me with the I developed a bond shyt. Bein all up in your feelings and not in logic is what got you finessed in the first place.
“YUo haD m3 tHiNkin !t WaS mi bAbaY”