Fine POF Chick

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Maybe she just hasn't found the right guy? Or is she just supposed to get with any guy to avoid ppl assuming there's something wrong with her?
i don't know. She's fine as hell and still single at 30.. and fine as hell! The natural order of things would say she would have been cuffed already.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
i don't know. She's fine as hell and still single at 30.. and fine as hell! The natural order of things would say she would have been cuffed already.

:francis: you do realize. ....majority of nikkas not shyt no matter how good you look or how old they are?. ...in fact you get MORE BS and fukkshyt thrown at you the better you look. ....

I'm lowkey mad you posted her pics up. She joined POF not the Coli....

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I HATE thick eyebrows on women. It's disgusting to me. lol
women think I do my eyebrows but I never have. And them shyts are arched too, never knew they were that arched until I saw in a pic. Chicks be jealous :dame:

My sis tried to messed them up when I was younger :mjlol:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Maybe she was and it didn't work out. As much as you dudes (not specifically you) say you want to be single and don't want to get married, idk how this dumb rule of "if she isn't cuffed by 30 there's something wrong with her" isn't dead.