ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas on this site act like its straight garbage on POF. I've run across a bunch of good looking chicks on POF. I'M not surprised :manny:
There's plenty of bad chicks on POF, and I don't even live in a crazy big city (Raleigh/Durham area). Of course, most of these chicks are trying to find people to help them with their weak check/bank scams. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I am turning 28, There lots of woman pushing that age single and holding on to hopes that they will meet a tall, handsome and educated guy and won't settle for average not realizing that check list dating shyt ain't gonna work. Best be she(assuming female) is shutting plenty of niccas down.

it may not work out but it's better than settling at 23-24 and ruining your good years. :manny:

shyts a gamble bruh. I'm lucky to not be tied down yet the way some of my friends lookin right now wit those families or child support :huhldup:

Daps
Maybe she just hasn't found the right guy? Or is she just supposed to get with any guy to avoid ppl assuming there's something wrong with her?

What gives her the right to wait for Mr right? What virtues do she have to get and keep a man. What skills does she have to keep a man.