FIRE DWANE CASEY !! - Official Raptors 2017-2018 Season Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Raptor fans are so p*ssy. Never seen a group of fans complain about an good -elite coach like they do with Casey, as if they are a storied franchise. :camby:He made yall some what relevant

Casey made huge mistakes in the second half with personnel...JV shouldnt have played at all in the 4th and he shouldve went with Nogueira over Ibaka who was awful....Casey has been good this year but he still makes bad mistakes in big games with subbing and recognizing who shouldnt be on the floor...

Casey is not the reason this team is where they are right now...

and GTFO this thread fakkit..

Daps
Casey made huge mistakes in the second half with personnel...JV shouldnt have played at all in the 4th and he shouldve went with Nogueira over Ibaka who was awful....Casey has been good this year but he still makes bad mistakes in big games with subbing and recognizing who shouldnt be on the floor...

:why: the fukk u mad for

:umad:

LOL @ he not the reason they the 1 seed but it'll be his fault when yall "superstar" disappear tho right? You retarded Gay fakkit

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:why: the fukk u mad for

:umad:

LOL @ he not the reason they the 1 seed but it'll be his fault when yall "superstar" disappear tho right? You retarded Gay fakkit

Lowry had 22/10
DeRozan had 24/5/4

You nikkas can never get ur agendas right...

PS go suck ur mothers dikkk

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Caseys weakness is sticking with Ibaka and JV too long....How in the hell did Ibaka play 30 mins in this game ?

He had 7 points/6 rebounds and went thru an 0 for 9 shooting stretch,how is that allowed to happen ???

I want to trust Casey fully but i never will cuz of things like that....He was too fukkn slow to adjust to Ibaka and Val playing miserable.

Hoenas had 2 rebounds in the game TWO !!! How was he even on the floor in the 2nd half.....Casey cannot make mistakes like that in the playoffs.

Daps
Sometimes the other big guy is better. Quite blaming Casey. Steven Adams beasts. And then cAlls ain’t gonna go away in the playoffs :sas1:. That’s what happens when Canadian ratings don’t count in America. Sucks but it is what it is. As a raptor you gonna have to beat the refs :hubie:

Y’all can do it. And I def will watch whAt happens :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

i agree folks just look at a record and think its casey,

If Patrick patterson, and corey joseph were still here they would still be getting playing time over siakam, van vleet and wright, if bebe never was injured earlier this year poetl would hae a bunch of dnps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Caseys weakness is sticking with Ibaka and JV too long....How in the hell did Ibaka play 30 mins in this game ?

He had 7 points/6 rebounds and went thru an 0 for 9 shooting stretch,how is that allowed to happen ???

I want to trust Casey fully but i never will cuz of things like that....He was too fukkn slow to adjust to Ibaka and Val playing miserable.

Hoenas had 2 rebounds in the game TWO !!! How was he even on the floor in the 2nd half.....Casey cannot make mistakes like that in the playoffs.

casey reminds me of avery johnson on the mavs he just cant get it done, anything short of a finals appearance and casey is getting canned

westbrook was killing delon and dude continues to keep him on him

jonas got killed inside first quarter how do you not go to poetl

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
casey reminds me of avery johnson on the mavs he just cant get it done, anything short of a finals appearance and casey is getting canned

westbrook was killing delon and dude continues to keep him on him

jonas got killed inside first quarter how do you not go to poetl

Thats the other thing,Delon wasnt good defensively...he kept going under screens and getting burned...

You cannot leave it to JV to figure out....Adams isnt a 28 point player,thats all on Hoenas...

It should be simple mathematics,if Jonas is not scoring and rebounding he should get the quick hook when his slow ass is getting killed on PnRs...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It should be simple mathematics,if Jonas is not scoring and rebounding he should get the quick hook when his slow ass is getting killed on PnRs...

exactly if jonas has it thats great if he doesnt then pull his ass, if he cant rebound or score then next.
jonas travelled twice, and almost a third time

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Sometimes the other big guy is better. Quite blaming Casey. Steven Adams beasts. And then cAlls ain’t gonna go away in the playoffs :sas1:. That’s what happens when Canadian ratings don’t count in America. Sucks but it is what it is. As a raptor you gonna have to beat the refs :hubie:

Y’all can do it. And I def will watch whAt happens :lolbron:

Adams is a beast but he shouldnt be scoring 28 on you....We allowed that cuz Casey sat there and let it continue too long....

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raptors need to develop a backbone. As a top seed everyone is coming for your head now. You gotta prepare for that and respond accordingly. We didn’t today and lost. Mostly because we let Adams completely dominate the paint.

Daps
Lowry had 22/10
DeRozan had 24/5/4

You nikkas can never get ur agendas right...

PS go suck ur mothers dikkk
I'm talking about when they disappear in the playoffs. I'm not with this cac shyt of disrespect and name callin just cause a nikka say some shyt u disagree with. I obviously hurt ya feelings in the past weird ass nikka. fukk ya dead family members you fakkit

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm talking about when they disappear in the playoffs. I'm not with this cac shyt of disrespect and name callin just cause a nikka say some shyt u disagree with. I obviously hurt ya feelings in the past weird ass nikka. fukk ya dead family members you fakkit

Internet safe nikka...