FIRE DWANE CASEY !! - Official Raptors 2017-2018 Season Thread

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Raptors need to develop a backbone. As a top seed everyone is coming for your head now. You gotta prepare for that and respond accordingly. We didn’t today and lost. Mostly because we let Adams completely dominate the paint.
Adams is a tough dude, only JV can step to him and he was in foul trouble

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adams is a tough dude, only JV can step to him and he was in foul trouble
Adams is a top big man in the league. I love him as a player. What makes him good is he’s strong AND has very quick feet. But I don’t give a fukk! You gotta figure out a way to stop him. Can’t let the Westbrook and Adams pick and roll beat you all game and do nothing to stop it.

As for JV, he gotta play like he did in the playoffs two years ago when he was NOT scared. If he played like that today we would win.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Casey is a great coach so I don't really like to hear us slander a guy who has installed a great mindset and winning mentality over the last 4-5 years. He deserves a ton of credit.

Conversely, he's proven to not always be great at in game adjustments. As others have said, Ibaka and JV shouldn't have seen more floor time after it was evident they weren't getting it done offensively or defensively/rebounding.

Anyway, shyt happens. No need to overreact. Let's get a new streak started, beginning with Orlando.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Raptors need to develop a backbone. As a top seed everyone is coming for your head now. You gotta prepare for that and respond accordingly. We didn’t today and lost. Mostly because we let Adams completely dominate the paint.

Late game execution is one of ur problems along with PnR defending and defensive rebounding....

Demar turning it over in the last minute at mid court and Delon blowing a wide open layup,cant have those hiccups...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I like Siakam but the coaches have to tell him to stop over dribbling the dayum ball, hes like Demar turning the ball over when he over handles it..when you get across mid court find a guard,ur not Gary Payton nikka...

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is a nothing game, same with tomorrow.

Number 1 priority should be the players durability.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is a nothing game, same with tomorrow.

Number 1 priority should be the players durability.

I disagree about tmw...Demar and Fred are being held out tonight and id bet BOTH are playing tmw...