Firefighting while black...cacs call cops again on black firefighters doing inspections. SMFH

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is what gets me:
a resident who found him suspicious, even though he was in full uniform with his fire truck parked nearby.

If you see someone in a fire uniform and a firetruck is nearby then why the fukk would they be out of place.....

This this is why the #MAGA movement is so dangerous, because it's really about keeping black people in place. That place, is essentially a ceiling or limit on the type of careers and jobs black people can do. Basically people want to be able to recognize,identify, and associate black people as underclass,poor and crime ridden, worry free because this is how many people already feel about individuals with dark skin pigmentation.

It doesnt help that the media over represents us when reporting crime on the news or in movies where black people usually portray villainous characters.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Media propaganda has done its job.

The black image has been completely destroyed worldwide.

Media propaganda has been used to manipulate the reputation of black people and keep the masses in fear of blacks.

It has worked wonderfully.

Stuff like this is the result.
Yeah because people with no interaction with black people on a daily basis, only see and know black people through the stereotypical lenses. If their only depictions of blacks is seeing armed robbers or burglars on the news going around affluent neighborhood causing mischief or in movies / tv shows being shown as villains, then nonblack people will come out associating blackness with these behaviors.

That's why I think a lot of rap is dangerous as well.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The bay area is thought to be diverse and more tolerant than other areas but I guess we still have work to do out here. We shouldn't have bbq becky or permit Patty's running around out here hating on us for bullshyt reasons.

It didn't use to be like this though. I can pretty much guarantee that all these people doing this shyt didn't live here prior to 1998. It didn't really start getting bad with these country fukks until maybe these last ten years however. People used to move to the bay for the atmosphere of acceptance and culture, now lots of folks that have transplanted do nothing but complain about how much they hate living here.

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Exactly why I just keep to myself these days. I use to not stand being at home back in the day, but these cacs have ruined everything. Now I hate being outside. For anyone that doesn't see the harm in gentrification, this is the price of being in an "improved" area of living. shyt sucks ass.
That's what racists want, don't do that. They only want you to come out of your house to do a menial job and then stay out of thier sight until they need you again.

That's why that woman called the police on the black people in the park, don't hide from these cowards. Be seen and be heard, don't live in fear or become a recluse.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That's what racists want, don't do that. They only want you to come out of your house to do a menial job and then stay out of thier sight until they need you again.

That's why that woman called the police on the black people in the park, don't hide from these cowards. Be seen and be heard, don't live in fear or become a recluse.

There's a strong likelyhood of me going to jail for assault if I'm around them for too long lol. I've lost count of the times my wife has come home telling me that someone called her a black bytch on her way home from work these days. I've been in several road rage incidents with them as well, so far I've backed them down each time, but they're definitely getting bolder as evidenced by this upswing in racist events that we're seeing. I'm just gonna keep minding my business and making them feel uncomfortable and confused in my own way, until this fallacy of theirs crumbles, and then it's game time.

Last edited:

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Crudele recalled the resident citing Moore’s tennis shoes as a reason he might have been an impostor firefighter, but he said it’s common and acceptable for firefighters to wear sneakers during vegetation inspections.

aka "Mind your motherfukking business. You don't know anything about firefighters dress code."

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It didn't use to be like this though. I can pretty much guarantee that all these people doing this shyt didn't live here prior to 1998. It didn't really start getting bad with these country fukks until maybe these last ten years however. People used to move to the bay for the atmosphere of acceptance and culture, now lots of folks that have transplanted do nothing but complain about how much they hate living here.
That's what I try to tell people. There's a lot of transplants to california from the Midwest and south. They bring their ideals and fallacies with them.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That's what I try to tell people. There's a lot of transplants to california from the Midwest and south. They bring their ideals and fallacies with them.

Yeah, unfortunately many of them use the guise of liberalism to hide their views. The narrative that these so called progressives are inherently evil does hold a degree of truth to it, as i have seen from several personal experiences.